Kingpin

First Name- Isaiah

Last Name- Walton

Nickname- Kingpin

Nationality- American

Role- Pilot, Marksman

Loadout-

Primary weapons- MSR, ACR

Secondary- M1911

Equipment- Aerial Drone

Birthplace- Cornwall, NY

Age- 29

Height- 6'4

Weight-320lbs

Appearance-

Background- Considered "big" Walton can still outperform most in athletic activities from always participated in sports throughout his life. Pushed himself to be the strongest in any sport. Wanting to test himself he joined the Air Force. After meeting the strict demands he made it in. Specializing in helicopters he made a bit of a name for himself. Was shot down by hostile AA crashing near the enemy compound. The lost of his copilot during the crash. A marine squad of Leroy found him mercilessly punching a hostile. No longer fit for the Air Force, Walton regained his old muscle mass and joined the army. Finding success with a sniper he found the need to keep others safe. Wanting a new challenge he seemed out special forces but didn't expect he'd be a Ghost.

Within his Ghost career, squad mate Lance will often argue with each other but they quickly forget differences out in the field. Still shows off his muscle mass and accuracy to his team.

Personality- Thru the tough guy exterior is a caring person. Keeps watch over his team on and off duty. The lost of the closest friend had a major impact on mental health. Has been noted for getting aggressive under fire and occasionally goes out of his way to personally handle a hostile.

Notes- Medic has complained several times of him taking bullets or jumping in front of explosives.