Chapter 8

Ram pov

I woke up at morning by my alarm sound..I saw opposite side at couch she was not there I heard door opening sound I sat straight she came from bathroom ...saw me I too saw her but she went out without turning I sighed ...went to restroom to refresh .

After I came from bathroom I went to balcony to see the morning fog ...I saw the beautiful light sun which was struggling for come up in morning...I saw that sight and bend down she was standing in garden near bush smelling the plants ...her structure from backside remind me the mrge scenery that black long hair short height.i don't know why iam staring at her but her back structure from here gave me peace ..she suddenly turned to me saw me I too saw her but she went main door without looking me again I sighed and went for my workouts to gym.

After my 1 1/2 hrs workout I came to room I saw her she was fully ready ..I astonished why then I remembered her grandmother is coming my mom I informed at gym ....so I done my routine went to breakfast ....later her granny came she sobbed like a little baby I don't know she only cry to her granny ...I don't what to know that nonsense and all who cares.. I smiled at her granny went to attend my meeting..

After attending meetings I returned to my room I saw her doing something near bed I cleared my throat she turned and shocked I don't know why..I left my phone at study room so I took steps to door to take it again..but suddenly I heared throat clearing sounds I know that is her but I didn't turn wantedly I just see what she going to do ...she suddenly called me ...I turned she started to blabber..
She said that she will not speak just adjust one time... adjustment en life la antha word but now my marriage itself turned into one ...but she tells me to adjust aah 🙄 how can she ..
So I glared and raised eyebrows she started again not to harm her granny with words ..

Not to hurt her instead hert ..avanga age kachu hurt panavena I can hurt her for that ...what she is thinking abt me iam that bad ...iam a human i have humanity how can she think about me like this stupid girl ....I just hummed to response she touched my nerve .... I was just scrolling phne she came with her pati..

She saw me in fear I smirked at her but I stood to receive her granny I saw her suprised face ...her granny started to talk to me she was standing just thinking something ..I took her granny to bed we both exchange two words I laughed for that ... suddenly her granny told her in Malayalam she came to us ...her granny asked me whether she talking nonstop ...I remember her scolding for voice I should not done that...but why should not I they cheated me..she pleaded me with her eyes.

I said nothing like that ..her granny sent her back she asked sometime abt business school clg life then she started .

Pati: Ram I know neega kandipa kovam ah irupeenga ungala intha mrge accept panika mudiyathu enga side full mistakes dan but sri mela tapu ila avaluku ithuku edum ila ithu nan solamatan ungaluku puriyum Ava rmba Nala ponu Ava kastamn ipo puriyathu but ungaluku future la Ava kuda palagrapa teriyum...ena kovam irunthalum manichidunga. Ava chinna ponu nan manipu ketukuran

Ram: iyoo pati periyavana neega poi vidunga ...enaku kovam ila nu poi solamatan rmba kovam iruku en lyf la Ipdi oru insult Ipdi oru ematram elam accept pana mudila ....Nan rmba mosamana va la ila but enala ipothaiku manichu maranthu erka mudiyathu vala mudiyathu future nadakuma tryathu ana nan ketavan ila ....

Pati: practical la pesra but nee open ah pesnathu enaku pudichuru ku

Ram: nan false hope thanthu nadika virumbala adan solita ....Ana nan ketavan ila athu matum solra...

Pati : seri pa kalamum kadavul uh intha nelamai mathuvanga kandipa marum ...neega rendu perum Nala valuveenga nan nambura..

I just gave a smile ...ivanga solrathu la ipothaiku enaku thevai ila but iam will not convinced it will not going to happen ..