Chapter 16

Ram pov

Next day morning I went jog and came back saw her eating breakfast.
I don't know whether to speak to her or smile iam confused.But she noded
At me immediately so i too noded & return a small smile .I don't know why I didn't start any conversation something stopped me...

Next 4 days went asusual but we made a small small conversation.But she done something that I didn't expect . Whenever she makes any dishes for her she saves for me too
And wait till I come then she serves that to me.It made me to remember my mom.i know she is different from some other girls .She is innocent but my mind & heart struggling to beleive and accept...

Friday morning I went to jog when I return she was not at dining table I thought she didn't come out but Mrs Megala saw me searching someone she understood and said she went to clg earlier ...So I went up wonder why she gone this early...

Soon I got bath called my PA to check my today shedule.Yesterday I am forgotten because one important file checking ...Next my PA information made me shock today I need to attend clg program as chief guest.that clg where She studies so this is the matter she went soon ..but thats not point now .My mom is the person attending this type of clg school functions were we acts as trustees but today she has to attend another reunion function of her clg which is unavoidable her most important function which held as same time this clg function ....

So I don't know it's a gods play will she will be there . yes athu Ava clg Ava irupa why these thoughts...I shooked those took designer suit wore it got ready to function.i went out my pA was waiting for me at living area we both got into car started to her clg.
Principal contacted us all are set to ready once  I arrive we will start .So driver anna speed up so we reached .I thought may be she will be in students area if I can see her or I need to search her why I need to search her.But my thoughts are broken when I got down .

She was standing there with a bouquet dressed in a beautiful saree with her long black hair open minimal make up that suits well for her. I went towards the welcoming persons who standing there .I can see her shocked face ya she also don't know my arrival I think so.

I went greeted principal.i turned towards her she was just looking at me I noticed her small eyes that widened in shock her sharp nose was shrunked her peachy pinky lipswas slightly opened.She didn't broke the trance her friend shooked her .She came out of trance.she gave a warm smile to me and gave a hand to me for shake I griped her hand with same warm smile my hold was little tight.

She wished me a good day so yes it will be good with my presence I thought my grip on her hand was tightened when she said that wish .she tried to move her .atlast I leaved her went with principal to auditorium stage .

They made me sat on centre of stage with Mrs sudha another trustee mom's one of the friend .I searched her whether she afraid and run from here to class but I was not able to find her.They called me for a small speech I gave that I can sense many girls attention on me it is regular to me .
But I searched her again but she is not here so they took me to down front row for welcome performance .They announced singing performance.

But unexpected her name was read as lead singer I was slightly shocked I know she is great singer but I didn't expect her today to perform so that's why she was not available here..
All came to stage she also came checked everyone position I can see her back from here that made me to remember mrge days events when I only saw her from behind .her short height , long black hair , her structure . Every thing I remember again now while she standing there she turned and saw me we were seated straight I can see her get ready to sing .

She started classical iam not a great classical listner but her singing & voice was great .then she changed semi classical from movie my mom's fav iam wonder she sang very well.but next song made me shock my one of fav song in my playlist but she sang absolutely well equal to original singer her voice echoed I just sunked in her song iam mesmerized I just saw her lips which sang the song perfectly she sings very well all type of songs.