Chapter 19

Ram pov

Next day I woke up at my alarm.i went to check on her immediately .I opened her door saw her sleeping peacefully.So I went to my room again
Resfreshed came down made coffee for me & informed Mrs Megala not to come today I need to sort out things today.i made another coffee took it to her friend knocked door she opened immediately I saw her dressed up.i gave coffee to her.

Ram: are you going somewhere

Malini : ya iam going back to my appartment.

Ram: y this soon evening poiklam

Malini: no no it's fine I want to go back I have many things to do laundry athu ithunu & mainly ipo u both need some lonely time so I will head back now .

I noded at her she I crct we need some lonely time I will take care her I can take her.

Ram: ok wait I will send my driver.

She noded & was about to close door.

Ram: Malini thanks & sorry..

Malini : thanks ok but sorry don't need to me it's needed by her I hope u understood all irukurathu oru lyf Mr Ram sir please don't waste it.

Ram: I know ini I won't waste & sir la vena Ram nu kupdu ila what u feel comfortable u can call me that.

She noded with smile and I was scrolling in living area Malini came after 10 mins she was going back home I called driver & send off her....

I sighed looked time it is 8 now so I decided to make breakfast. So I made pancakes & fresh juice for her with egg omlete mixed with spinach toppings on that...I waited her to wake .so I sneaked into her room.now only iam clearly seeing after her settle in this room it's pretty clean full of books & some of her clothes hanging I smiled saw her stiring in sleep .She opened her eyes slowly rubbed it I chuckled at that sight she slowly sat on bed rested her back & head in headboard of bed...

She then saw me jerked a little I gave her a small smile she looked me like alien I smiled went near her sat beside her she just looked me with her small eyes became wide I ignored but mentally iam smilling I touched her forehead & smiled at her .

Ram : Are you okay ? Are u feeling anything uneasy?

Sri Devi : no iam better just feeling tired & body pain .

Ram : ok go & refresh . Breakfast saptu tablet potutu thoongu .

She just looking at me

Ram: come soon go now

She stood up slowly went in bathroom I sighed & went to hall....

After 20 mins she came at living area I went near her showed direction  to sit dinning table..

I served her pancakes with honey juice & egg..

She looked around without eating I raised my eyebrows ...

Sri: Hmm Mrs Megala enga

Ram: avanga varala

Sri: oh seri apo yar cook pana

Ram: yar panuva nan dan pana

Sri: what nee you know how to cook

Ram: yara parthu ena kelvi kekura iam continental king u know london 8 years Suma va iruntha I will cook myself there .

Sri: ooh ok ...

She ate it after that silently...

Sri: elam Nala iruntuchu thanks for meal