Chapter 64

Ram pov.

Next day I woked soon my suprise must be best to her I hope she will like that soon I went down seeing her sleeping so peaceful naked I sighed took my shirt made her to wear she groaned in sleep I pecked her eyes she slept with smile then I took bath went to office done my important work for suprises there before coming from home I just made her luggages and everything she requires ready .

At noon I got overed everything them I called her we both had tease banter then I made her to come airport I know definitely my baby girl love this I hope.this much needed vacation that problem already took some peace and gave some space between us I don't need that I want our old self I need see my muchkin happy her smiling face is enough for me to live and her chirpy naughty self I need that so this will make her happy and give my muyal kuty back to me .

When she came I saw her she looked cute in that dress I went to her made her to come with me in but when I saw her confused face when she saw that we stood boarding area I laughed mentally she started to ask questions asual I started give my excuse asusal the toughest part is to answering her questions ivalae Ipdi kelvi kekuralae engaluku porakurathunga epdi iruka poguthungalo finally I made her to sit with me after giving so many excuses I made her to sit quiet epaa epaa edi dan iva pati samalichangalo .

When we landed i saw her surprise face kandupudichita I thought .

Her squeal in happiness made me feel yes my efforts are worth it she was super happy I was so much glad for it she become a little kiddo that time she was gone crazy that time I was enjoying that soon we went to room she saw the view again she was so super happy I don't know who will express happiness she is kiddo when it come to suprises my kiddo forever my first kid she is how many years can b pass but this will not change.

We both slept for some time I said her to go for dinner I bought sone dress necessary items I saw a beautiful short red dress it looked so hot I want her to wear that to see her in that so I just bought when I gave that she refused I asusal made her weakness to accept it when she came out in that red dress she looked dead gorgeous absolutely stunning she looked like a cherry 🍒 I just want eat her in single mouth that time she was hot sexy her bare tighs cleavage every thing giving dirty thoughts in my mind many wild side to me that moment enama iruka nalaga nalaga Nala puli vechi techa kuthu velaku paru pala pala nu iruka adiya Segapu takali una inki nasuki pulinji sauce podran d.

We went to resturant that was in effiel
Tower we both ate well she just ate like little baby grabbing mouth full of food moaning in middle making me chuckle that little mouth eats plenty food at same time adu epdi Thangum nan vera atha sapdanum I chuckled we completed dinner  went out we just enjoyed the view in eachother embrace I got ready to give her another litlle suprise soon when we went down I stopped her gave my little surprise with small propose she was so happy she hugged me I kissed her that night ended in our unstoppable passion desire on eachother I relished my precious treasure which I will not get boared to relish my whole lifetime.

And next two days went happy enjoyable our little vacation was so beautiful we got ourselves back in our relationship as usual steamy Romance making love everything my muyal kuty just hopped and came around me making laugh whole time I don't know what God played on our life but this was his best play making us together and changing my life. This much happy .

Sri pov

After we came back from Paris we returned to our normal life I started to take classes asual he was busy on business but our time together is complete us only after 9 no business or anything except in any unavoidable situation and everysundays we go to near beach sometime he took me somewhere long we.just love our self with together we love our life .