Chapter 52

"As his hands explored
The curves slopes and ravince
Of her body
She felt her heart come to
Life again
And beat in tandem
With his love"

Ram pov

I woke up at morning 3 .30 as we have to go early we need to at Malini home 4.10 so I heared my alarm my door knock I groaned got opened saw subi she said to get ready soon I said her to get ready 1 st she glared I screwed her ears she winced and ran away I chuckled went to refresh.i quickly changed my veshti shirt I seted my hair done everything I went down asked my mom all set and every thing was crctly taken for my suprise she said all perfect I kissed her cheeks she chuckled patted my cheeks she said she too have suprise I asked what she noded no.

I sighed we got in car I drove quickly to Malini home I parked aside went in I saw all were assembled ready except my cutie and Malini I sighed waited for her but Malini asked me to help Malini anna to take their cars out so I went to help we parked crctly so I came in to say that cars are ready we can board in but I awestrucked seeing beauty opposite to me she was so gorgeous gracefully beautiful that her was just seemed perfectly made for her that traditional attire her wavy hair in loose minimal makeup her well kholed eyes disturbed hell out of me iam just struggled to breathe a min how a person can beautiful cute hot everything same at time I was just dumbstruck a min.

My mind played omana penne I was seeing her without blink we had eyelock but asual disturbed us they said us to go to car board I saw all of them but I don't had mind leave my pondati so I quickly made a plan I just manuplated as iam having international license so I can drive so they accepted I quickly made me to sit Malini & Sri Devi with me she sat staright to me behind so I adjusted mirror to get her view perfectly she saw me I can't hide how can a man will be so quiet having his absolutely gorgeous wife with him but my faith iam quiet they ride didn't help me the way she enjoyed those air she inhaled fresh scent of river but I want inhale her fresh scent she looked so fresh..

I saw her turned and seeing me but I acted like not then she found me blushed I chuckled iam just seeing her in clothes but what will she do without those clothes inhaling her undressed full sight I blushed at that thought .

I saw her dozed off after sometime so I just saw her cute sleeping face with a pout she looked so adorable and appetizing for me I just want gobble her up enna sola taviya tavikira.

Soon we reached we all got down Akash too arrived as we started to walking she walked with some thinking so I holded her hands assuring her iam there she smiled we went in waited for slot soon subi amma nudged me to suprise should not reveal to make arrangements so I took her for some distance I started my job with her flirting but seriously she is so mesmerizing in kerala saree entha omana kutty apovae kerala vanthuruntha ineram enaku 2 pula irunthurukum miss panata ipo ketu polam athukana plan panitu dan iruku intha kerla kapalenga ore adi la muzhungi mulugama akira.

Soon they called us we went there I saw subi she mistakenly speeled out our slot i glared her she pleaded then we managed malini akash got married I saw all ladies Malini dad anna shedding tears it felt bad insaw my muyal kuty too shedding tears  consoled her she too smiled but I dragged her to mrge area in centre she was confused. They read our name so I just broke the suprise I said pati wish she was so emotional and happy I was too in that state.

This time I tied three nots with so much love happiness heartfull with so much emotions I just loved my life to live with her I just want ti spent my rest of life with her till my last breath I need rest in her lap in her chest our love will not be faded even everything get fades so with so much love we married again to live happily forever.