Chapter 56

Ram pov

A next day I woke up soon as we need to in boat I got ready made my muyal kutty she groaned cutely In sleep I chuckled made her to wake up & get ready soon she got ready came out she was so cute and beautiful that dress made so cute I saw her inviting collar bone shoulders her slender neck which was perfectly carved only for me it's made my morning moodd so bright I just had urge to kiss and place marks there so I made that she is my delicious beauty which I acn relish daily.

Soon we went to harbour Marco guide for great barrier reef so I talked to.him explained plan he asked me my wife so I introduced then we started journey which had funny banter and had little sizzling romance finally we reached now we need dive in I went near my muyal kutyy started to panic I know her worries problem I consoled her my baby girl should not have any fears nightmares anything she must be strong woman I will give her all happiness in this world which she definitely deserve I will go to any extent for that my girl will be happy forever.

Soon we started to dive in we started to explore she is such a cutie she became a small girl a kiddo this girl I can't believe sometime she becomes my mother sometime my woman sometime my child she behaves like girl whom all the man love to be but she is only for me may b this is destiny or magic that we both got together we made for eachother o felt so happy to travel my cuite pie she was so happy played with fish who came with dad for aquarium I chuckled Atlast we went up she was so happy she hugged and expressed said thank you but I made her understand avaluku seiyama yaruku seivan she is my love of life.

But that kd fellow kissed in front of those how she get that guts may b from me 😉 I was astonished she turned me with that kiss if the both was not there definitely I will not leave her with that kiss I will carried her in ripped and tie her in i will eat up her entirely 😈 My afternoon meal will be she delicious mela sea feast .enaku sea food pidikathu dan ana intha sea food ah muchumutta sapduva.

Later we returned to Sydney back as we opera program in opera house soon we got ready she came in alluring bright colour short dress she was irresistible I just want to take her in my arms just make her to moan my name for whole night she was so pretty in that we went there the concert was pretty good I have attended few concerts in some countries but it's new to my muchkin I saw her enjoying as a music teacher she will have good entertainment she thought I was watching concert but I just gobbling her in my eyes .

Next I booked a near hotel giving view a perfect view all thses city we just had I saw her she was eating cutely her little mouth eating so much food but I want to eat that mouth I aksed for dance I just took her to me I leaned on her feelings her soft bosoms and soft body I just turned in totally today so I asked to her come to me immediately she accepted with blush I didn't take my hands for a min I don't want to so once we went in room I just pounced on her she is minion to me so I took her on my waist without breaking kiss started to explore her that night.

Sri pov

Next day I woked in his shirt I blushed remembering how urgent he was   he was sleeping cutely I pecked hai cheeks he smiled in sleep I went in refresh wored my pj  came saw him awake he smiled and hugged me

Ram: enga d pona ena thaniya vitutu

Sri: restroom dana Rameyy pona

Ram: aduku enoda morning work nan paklaiya second round ah pogama vanta

Smv: arambichitanya arambichitan
.
Sri: morning ah settai panatha Rameyy

Ram: na inu arambikavay ilaya

He entered his hand inside my tee holded my bare waist he gripped and caressed there I jerked

Ram: arambicharava