Chapter 35

Ram pov

After iam realised I fell in love with my muyal kutty I am extremely flying I can't tell my happiness she will be mine she is mine she is my girl but that phne call intrupted our precious moment but soon I will propose her make her mine then I will tie her in my bed kiss her till she gasps for breath daily ...

So when I woke my 1 st thought was her so I called her to tease I love when she blushes because of me her blush make me feel she is only  mine & iam spcl for her..Then we went to airport boarded jet I saw My love she looked cute I sat opposite to her to get her better view I saw her murmuring to herself when take off I saw she looked very cute I just want to grab her kiss that murmuring lips & bite it ..

I stole her glances iam not able to take off my eyes from her I saw her talking to naseefa the way her hand swing  while talking her eyes moving her lips  speaking I just want to take her in my embrace i just controll not do anything stupid before all ...

Then I distracted if saw her few more time i will lose my control so I started to read magazine aftersometime I saw her seeing me I just winked her she blushed she just blushed to my wink I want to know what she will do when I do everything to her she is such a innocent I want relish her daily....I wasted 3 months now I don't want to waste further..

Atlast we landed but unfortunately I have to resolve problem in Delhi branch so I have to attend meeting in office so I said her to go home taking my luggages to but I also don't have mood to leave her I need to hug her inhale her scent but this is also important so I decided to finish soon and go to home grab her to my embrace ..but It took so much time I returned only at 11.30 .I went to her room saw her sleeping peacefully so I just checked Ac temperature and kept crctly pecked her forehead she stirrer in sleep cutlely I Murmured Azhagi.

I was so tired so I went & slept but I had a morning schedule meeting so I woke early I know she will be woke late so I thought after completing meeting I should return home soon take her to dinner roof top hotel so with a calm mood I went to attend meetings.

I went to leela palace for meeting attend it after 10 I came out we started towards office but my PA received call from Naseefa but he saw me with wide eyes I asked him what by raising eyesbrows he gave his phne what I heared made my blood boil my anger went to peak I said driver to rush to office immediately I didn't cut the phne how dare they who the hell made this ...

I rushed to office while entering itself i saw murmuring something looking at me I glared them they went quietly I Started to hit the lift button lift arrived impatiently I stood in lift my temper was in high level I will not spare anyone I just heared everything but when I saw that through my eyes they will not be alive ..They are going to see hell.

I reached my floor I saw all were standing at entrance seeing something kneely I went there they saw me I glared every one they leaved me way ..when I enter the sight I saw my blood boiled heavily I just turning like demon ..

R: what the fuck is happening here

I saw Riya raising hand to slap my Sri some girl holding her two hands behind her .Her eyes shedding tears my heart ached but my anger went to peak .

Riya turned to saw me everyone saw me with wide eyes I glared every one
I went near them .

Ram: What the hell are you doing Riya

I glared her I saw the girl holding her hand I burned her with my eyes she. Released her hold form her .I saw my baby sobbing I was not able to see I will not spare anyone who done this .

Riya: Ram u came  ena nee panitu iruka iva akka dan odi poita but iva una epdi mayakuna nee Ipdi mayangara alae ila ..

Ram: varthai ah alanthu pesu Riya tevai ilama pestha