Chapter 44

Sri pov

I reached there in another 40 mins I closed my eyes for few seconds and opened it I opened car door sun ray fell on me giving me hope of rays that I will get answer today for all my mystery .

I went down  walked towards  entrance saw that ashram sighed and went in to find all answers .while going in I saw some volunteers they asked me I showed form I was nervously waiting to they should find it was set up but they smiled at me signalled to in crct way to stage for performance...

I walked to the stage area the open stage was made on the front all made to sit kids in ashram were seated cutely performers were seated side of stage so one volunteer made me to sit among performers I sighed sat and my eyes searched for that lady but I couldn't find her I was searching continously suddenly they announced  spcl performance by senior ngo volunteer I saw who was that it can b that lady I waited as I guessed she came in semi classical dance costume .

She performed Bharatanatyam I saw her kneely she performed well and went down she made to sit in front but she refused but they didn't leave finally she accepted and sat on chair next they announced my name she searched with little shock when she found me her eyes went widened she became nervous I went up to stage I stood straight to her smirked at her .I started to sing song I sang unakena venum solu all children was silently heared but my eyes looked her she started to tear I wonder why then I sang Chellama all children started to dance I saw her she was trying to move from there  so I quickly finished my singing .

I just got down from stage I saw her speeding up her walk I quickly took my things ran behind her she was quickly to moving I speed up she turned to inside of ashram building so I too went she started to walk in corridor I shouted her to stop

Sri: excuse me madan stop

She speed up went to corner and turned there I rushed quick but when I go there she was not there I searched her but she was not found I stomped my foot rubbed my face and turn saw her walking towards main gate so I quickly wnet behind her she went out the gate get into auto I don't have time to get my car so I too get into auto & instructed driver to follow her in next 20 mins her auto stood at one house entrance so I got down I stood rooted whether to go or not I gathered all my courage went to that door step knocked it....

After 5 knocks the door opened that lady stood shocked she quickly tried to close the door but I pushed door went in locked she started to be nervous sweat formed on her face.

Kavitha : neega yaru en en Ipdi permission ilama ula vareenga

Sri: ooh apo ungaluku Nan yarunu tryathu ena tryama dan bayanthu odreeenga

K: athu la na odala ipo neega veliya ponga prachanai panama

Sri: nan prechanai pana varla enaku neraya unmaigal teriyanu unga kita dan en kelviku elam bathil uh iruku ipo solunga olungaaa

Ka: ena unmai ena badil enaku trla ena solreenga theiva senji ponga

Sri: ila enaku teriyama pogamatan pogavae matan I need all my answers ipo solunnga

K: adan nan edum trla nu solran la

Sri; ooh apo ungaluku trla nan ena kekavara nan straight ah kekra Madhu Bala ku enachu enga avanga

She started sweat lot she was shivering

Sri: solunga Madhu Bala en chiti dana
Enga avanga enachu neega dan avanga kuda kadasiya irunthurkeenga en ena partu mall la bayandheenga en pati funeral la marji vandeenga en aniki poojai ku adey mari vanthu amma kita thituvanguneega

She didn't answer I went near her I shaked her hand

Sri: solunga ena nadakuthu en pati sagarathuku munadi tapi panitaan adu idunu solanum antha box la en chiti ah nenaivugal olichi vechirukanga ...solunga solreengala ila ipovae en amma appa vara veikata solunga solunga