Osamu Dazai - Dancing on a Broken Glass Floor

(36.7k Words)

Diff au - Gender neutral (female genital/mostly dom)

Tw: death of a loved one, ideation/attempts/suicide, alcoholism, smoking, self harm/scars, prostitution, smut/lemon, murder, guns, car accident, blood/gore, intense violence, mentions of rape and kidnapping, mentions of pedophilia, sexual assault? (I'm not sure), strong language, hospitalisation, insects

Song recommendation: Jobless Monday by Mitski / Good Looking by Suki Waterhouse / Beauty Is Empty by Lullaby Layla, Keevin / Sway by Michael Bublé / Corpus by Gpkism

Location / Date: US / 1990s

⫷⫸ ⫷⫸ ⫷⫸ ⫷⫸ ⫷⫸⫷⫸ ⫷⫸ ⫷⫸ ⫷⫸ ⫷⫸

And the show started. The glass doors got opened widely and the railings went up. The place got cleaned, the rooms got tied up and the beds were made nicely. The bright pink sign at the front of the shop lighted up in the middle of the night illuminating the figures of the hundreds of people walking by. Nice satin curtains were placed elegantly at the sides of the shop and expensive carpets were laid down on the floor just where everyone was going to be placed.

Once everything was in place, they all rushed out at the sight of potential customers wishing to get just enough money to pay their rent, feed their kid or even buy a couple of pills. Job was hard but needed to be done. That's why I was here after all along the others, just a mash of meat or else a fuck doll as a lot of our customers have characterized us.

"Is everything alright, Lucy? " I asked as I was just about to walk outside. A girl, a newcomer here, was standing there by herself looking around nervously with her legs taking some steps back and forth like she wanted to run away. She was covering up her body as much as she could, but with the type of clothes that she was wearing and the kind of place that she was in, it was almost impossible.

Lucy was a pale-skinned girl with a short and slim build. Her eyes stayed half-lidded all the time and the bright emerald colour of theirs shined complimenting perfectly the rich crimson colour of her hair. Choppy bangs covered her forehead and the rest of her long hair were styled into two thick braids that reached around the end of her back and swayed around everytime she moved. Freckles were running along her skin, everywhere on her face, on her shoulders, on her chest, on her back and some around her hips.

There wasn't much to imagine about her form, but still her body stayed a bit hidden attracting the curiousity of others. She was wearing a pink pair of lingerie, her top connected with her bottom with some string around her waist. On top of that, she had a feather-like and see-through robe in the same colour that fell a bit off just enough to expose her shoulders. In this thin material small flowers were sewed on showing off her innocence.

Her makeup stayed natural, but still enough to appear appealing at everyone's eyes. She had small but plumby lips and lipgloss were applyed on them, while on eyelids a dark shade of green could be seen with a bit of a sparkle. Her lower eyelashes were covered in mascara making them much bigger than her top ones and achieving that doll look.

"I'm not sure if I'm a fit for this job." she answered shakingly as she slowly lifted her eyes up to me. She was just a young lady full of youth in her, but now fear had completely overtook her. She shrinked like a vulnerable bunny trying to find a place to hide. I was looking at her uninterested as I was sitting at one of the couches with my legs crossed and a cigarette on my hand.