Chapter 7

Narrator's POV

"MINHO DON'T RUN! PLEASE COME WITH ME!"

Another angry rumble boomed through the sky. Minho didn't know which way he was running. He didn't know if it was the way home or if he was digging himself in a bigger hole by ending up deeper into the forest. The voice tauntedly laughed at Minho's struggle to run properly. The fact that mostly every step Minho took hurt his unprotected feet, just made it harder for him.

"Where are you going? You belong next to me!"

Minho stopped. "I don't understand! Please... just let me be!" Minho cried out. All of this was too much for him. He could not tell if he should trust the voice or keep running from it. And from what it said earlier, the only way Minho would get the answers he wanted was if he went with them. Rain began to pour down wetting Minho. His hair and clothes began to soak with the water. His shirt sticking to his skin. A feeling that Minho despise.

"NO!" The red eyes dashed right at Minho, to fast for him to react. That did not stop him from screaming as he saw a disfigured face infront of him.

AAAH!!

BOOM!!

The thunder shook.

-----

1:45 a.m

Chan's eyes shot open as he heard the thunder rumble. He groaned as he rolled over to his right were Minho's bed was. He quickly sat up as he noticed that the curtain to the younger's bed was knocked done and the bed seemed like a tornado went through it. He looked over to the time to see that it was 45 minutes past one in the morning. He had slept a little over two hours and in that time Minho went missing. Chan would not be so worried about a roommate not in the room, but since Chan felt off about Minho most of the time he was suspicious. Chan had no real reason why to doubt Minho, beside that his father was Hades; and Chan had a dislike towards the God of Underworld.

The thunder and hard rain hitting the window made Chan roll his eyes. If the weather was like this, someone must have really pissed of Zeus. Chan got out of bed putting on his shoes to see if Minho was around somewhere. He headed to Changbin and Jeongin's room knocking softly. "Come in." He heard Jeongin speak. He walked seeing a computer screen on, which was Jeongin's. He scanned the room and lead his eyes over to Changbin's side and saw nothing but darkness. Like he was consumed by it. "Why are you-"

"Is Minho with that guy?" Chan motioned to Changbin with his hand sighing.

"Um... no. He wasn't been here at all. Isn't he your roommate? Shouldn't you know?" Jeongin questioned the blonde.

"Yah! Why don't you go to sleep. It's late." Chan closed the door not wanting to get charmed by the red head into answering the questions.

He ran downstairs hoping to find the son of Hades sleeping on the couch. One, so he could go back to sleep, and Two was so that he would not need to keep an eye on him.

The front door was wide open, banging against the wall every now and then. He turned his head to the rack of umbrellas and saw that none of them were missing.

Minho was not in the house at all! He ran out of the house grabbing an umbrella in search of Minho.

______

12:57 a.m

Minho woke up rain still falling down on his face. He sat up looking around. The red eyes were finally gone and the voice no longer spoke. He got to his feet the dirt now mud and cold. He was cold. He didn't know where he was, and fear still ran through him not giving him a chance to take a normal breath. Tears began to form in the corner of his eye. He hugged himself as he walked in a direction he hoped took him back to his bed.