Chapter 11 (pt. 2)

*Not edited*

"Get A Hair Cut Get A Hair Cut~," Minho sang as he struggled to lift up a tree log, that was a bit taller then him. At some point Minho had walked into some woods, where he heard Dean's voice.

"Stop singing and let me out of here!" Dean shouted in frustration. He was in a hole in the ground. "I feel it coming!"

"Ooh I like the Weekend," Minho huffed letting go of the log.

"No! It is here Minho!" Dean shouted in horror. Minho picked up the pace with moving the items blocking him from Dean. "Ahh!" Minho felt out of breath. How much more would he have to move things to get to Dean?

"Stop!" Minho covered his eyes not wanting to hear Dean's cries anymore.

WhooO...WhooO

"It wants you not me! So why won't it leave me alone!" Dean cried out. Minho fell to the ground still covering his ears.

No, he was lying. Dean had to be lying: Minho kept on repeating in his head. There was no way that thing or person was real. It was just a nightmare, just like Chan had told him.

"Minho!"

"Shut Up! Shut Up!" Minho shouted back at Dean. "This your dream! Do something about it!" Minho got up and began to move things again.

"I don't know how!" Dean's voice was weak.

"Burn the things on top of you," Minho tried to calm down. "Let's just say you control this dream, okay?"

"Then I wish you were stronger!" Minho could hear Dean say it over and over again. Minho felt himself do want Dean wanted.

Dean looked up to see light coming in from the top. Soon Minho's head showed up.

Minho saw Dean covered in dirt and sweaty. "I want to wake up!"

"Then do it!" Minho got on his stomach and reached down for Dean. Dean took his hand and was pulled up.

Dean stared at Minho as he tried to pull up. Minho stared at Dean before yelling,

"WAKE UP!!"

□□□□□□□□□□□□□

September 26
9:45 p.m

Dean shot up from his bed almost falling off. He had woken up and when he scanned the room he saw Chan and Jeongin starring at him in horror.

They both were in the quiet before Dean had gotten up. Jeongin went over to scan Dean making sure he was alright. "I..I think it worked," Dean mumbled. Jeongin sighed in relief and signaled to Chan that Dean was alright. Chan nodded before starring at Minho ready to catch him if he woke up the same way Dean did. After seconds nothing happened.

"Then why isn't he awake," Dean heard Chan say with a serious voice. Dean turned to see Chan holding onto Minho's hand, trying to wake him up.

"I-All I remember was that he was panicking with me at some point," Dean couldn't look Chan in the eyes; seeing how dark his eyes were.