Chapter 9

September 20
9:00 p.m.

"Isn't this nice." Jihyo smiled at those around the table. "Having a bond fire. The night's cool breeze is very nice too." There was picnic tables spread out through the area with people on them in different ways. Some stood on then screaming about how they could take anyone, others challenging, and cheering. Some of Apollo's kids were in charge of the music, and some having questionable taste. Minho sat acrossed Jihyo with two other girls, Hyunjin and Felix. "I'm so glad it was today." Minho took look around then went back to looking at the other.

"You're kidding right?" Minho spoke slowly.

"No," she said. "What's so bad about it." Minho did not say anything for a few seconds before pointing the the Alpha Males or whatever.

"I AM A GOD! ME! YOU WILL NEVER!"

"THATS A LOT OF SHIT TALK COMING FROM THE SON OF AN ALCOHOLIC!"

"AT least he's not boring at parties!"

"Kinda want to switch fathers," Minho spoke. "Dionysus sounds better."

"I bet that guy's a beta," Hyunjin stared resting his head on his hand. "What a loser."

"Hope they get hit by lightning," Felix added. "Alphas don't need to say they're a God, you just give off those vibes."

"Honestly."

"Right?!"

Jihyo huffed in shock, "Are you three serious?"

"Yeah," Minho nodded. "Are we wrong though? I mean we're not alpha males, oh no, but at least we know our stuff." She rolled her eyes at the three, and told them to be quiet.

"Let's just-" Jihyo stopped talking when she saw the fire rise higher then it should be. She quickly stood up and began to yell at the a Hephaestus kids. Minho shrugged and took a drink out of his cup, while Hyunjin took her spot. The girls who were beside them left to follow Jihyo, leaving the three boys.

"Mmh, don't you love the taste of wine."

Felix tilted his head staring at his own cup. "I don't think it is, but it taste horrible."

"Grape juice....." Hyunjin gave a force smile. "I've had better."

"WOOOHHH!-"

-CRASH!

The table was broken in half with many demigods cheering. Minho peaked over noticing Chan leaning against the table next to the broken one. He seemed to be enjoying himself. He was smiling with the light of the flames reflecting off his skin. He was watching the crazy one's fight and break things, even cheered at some point. Minho suddenly realized he stared to long when Chan ended up making eye contact with him. That smile that he once had turned into a smirk, as he held is cup up and toasted it at Minho. Minho scoffed rolling his eyes as he did it back, then looked away as fast as he could. He didn't want to keep staring.

"-In confusion we all know that Dean is actually a beta, who is stupid for trying to act like he isn't," Minho entered the conversation at the wrong time.

"Nothing but facts," Felix agreed with Hyunjin. "Bet he also has a crush on Tommy."

"Wait- Who? What?!" Minho questioned.

"Um...the trio of public enemy," Felix explained.

"Mmmh...no."

"Chris....Tommy....Dean."

"Oh....oh..OoooH! Ha...yeah no," Minho dryly chuckled, "I only remember Chris."

"Well duh! He's your roommate."