Chapter 10

September 25
Noon

Minho ran through the house searching for someone to talk to or even bother. It was already noon and no one had come home for lunch. Tangerine followed Minho around for some time before getting annoyed about how much he kept moving. The cat was now relaxing on Chan's lap, while he sat on the couch and read a book.

Yes, Chan was home but Minho refused acknowledge his presence. He didn't want to talk to him, because he knew they might end up arguing like the past few days.

They were arguments that could have been easily avoided.

Chan eyed Minho every time he passed by, only getting more annoyed he saw him. He thought if Minho was so bored he should go out and shoot some arrows.

Minho walked passed him once more. "Oh my gods!" Chan groaned out of annoyance. "At this point might as well check if someone is in the toilet!"

"Be quiet, Sparky." Minho calmly spoke as he walked to the kitchen deciding that he would stay there.

BAM!

The front door swung opened.

"AAAAHHHH!" Minho peaked over to the door seeing Haechan with bags around his arms. "You won't believe the day I've ha- Is there anyone else home." Haechan felt a chill go down his spine after realizing how quiet it was.

"Hyunjin is helping Jinyoung with some things and Jeongin is training," Chan explained as he opened his book again.

Haechan set his bags down on the floor by the coffee table and sighed, "Anyway what about the other five?"

"It's September," Chan simply said.

"Well obviously," Haechan rolled his eyes. A few seconds of silence passed before Haechan gasped. "It is."

Minho walked into the livingroom with a cup of water and sat on the floor by the coffee table and Haechan. "What's so special about September," he asked.

Haechan shrugged, "Nothing really. It's just that when it is your birthday month a demigod is allowed to go home for a weekend in that same month." Minho tilted his head and hummed.

"What?"

"That's say your birthday is next month," Haechan said.

"It is next month." Minho told him.

"Great so this will make more sense to you," he smiled. "Okay, your birthday is in October, meaning that you can go to the Big House and select a weekend that you would want to go home." Haechan paused,"Oh and if you have friends like the five, then you can add up your weekends and have a mini vacation! Isn't that Great!"

"..." Minho said nothing and only took a sip from his water.

"Gee, don't get to excited to see your family," Haechan spoke.

"Mmh," Minho nodded. "So you don't necessarily have to go see family right?"

"...Noo..." Haechan smiled after responding. "Right?" He looked over at Chan. Haechan slightly jumped when Chan glared at him. "Sorry."

"No, you don't. Just spend it however you want," Chan said to Minho without looking at him.

Minho just nodded.

"Did they take Changbin? You add Felix and Seungmin's days, you get four days!" Haechan scoffed, "Then add Changbin because Jinyoung probably allowed them and they have six! Those lucky, trolls." Haechan slammed his head on the table. "This is why you make friends with demigods born in the same month."