Authors Note

ok so before reading this story I am going to give a few notes. so like a warning.

1. Ace does not die in this storyline.

2. Kaya and Usopp had more of a brother/sister relationship instead of a romantic one.

3. Law will be joining the straw hat pirates for this and the heart pirates will be disbanded.

4. Some of the characters will be OOC at times if not all the time.

5. This is not currently rated mature but It potentially could become rated mature.

6. There will be minor character death but not a lot.

7. This could possibly be a lead up to another Idea that I had where the children of the straw hat pirates are growing up and decide to set off on their own journey as a new pirate crew.

8. Chopper sees zoro as another father like figure in this story like he did with the doctor who raised him.

9. There may be possible mpreg in the future of this story so be prepared to either keep reading or leave. please no mean comments. 

ok now lets move on to the ships that I have planned so far for this story. The first two will be our main ships for the story but all of this is subject to change. The third and fourth ships listed will be some background ships but still important and will be in the story. Lastly the fifth, sixth, and seventh ships will be in the story but not too important. This may change and more ships could possible be added as the story goes on.

1. Zoro x Sanji (Zosan)

 Zoro x Sanji (Zosan)