Decisions

UHH HELLO EVERYONE... IM SOSOSSOSOS SORRY :(((( I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THSI FIC ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN ENJOY YHIS CHAPTER AS AN APOLOGY PLSPLS
-------------------------------------------------------
Jessica groaned and cracked her eyes open, the sudden brightness of the afternoon sky made her eyes water. She slowly eased herself up. Her body hurt all over and she winced in pain. She looked over to find Gaster already on his feet, dusting himself off. He noticed she was awake and said,

"Good, you're awake. We have to get out of here," Jessica frowned and stumbled to her feet, clutching her arm.

"That thing is still out there, you're injured, you should find a place to heal up."

"I know a guy," Jessica replied, "are you coming?"

"...Yes, I'll come with you," He said grudgingly.

She managed a small smile which he didn't return,
"then off we go."

-

They trudged across the gravelly path weakly, Jessica noticed that Gaster was still limping, though he was trying to hide it with a blank face.
Jessica smirked slightly, he had a great poker face.

-

"Where WERE YOU??" Rave exclaimed angrily, "I've been trying to contact you for the past hour-"

Jessica weakly held up a hand to silence him.

"Rave, we're injured, can you please just help us? We'll talk after."

Rave frowned, "who's that guy?" He inquired, pointing at Gaster.

Gaster fixed him with a glare,
"it's rude to point."

Rave shook his head confusedly, before beckoning silently for the two to follow him.

Jessica shook herself out, feeling better than she did, but still sticky and filthy as ever.
She groaned to herself,
"I need a shower..."

She looked over her shoulder at Rave, who had just finished treating Gaster's wounds.

"--Miracle you could even stand, let alone walk this whole way."

Gaster took a moment to reply,
"I've been through worse."

His tone was bitter. Like he was remembering something.
Something not very pleasant.
She let her mind wander, falling into a train of thought.

"Jessica."

She yelped and whipped around, her brain snapping back to reality.

"You zoned out, we have to leave."

Jessica frowned, "what happened?"

"It is headed to the arena, Rave is distracting the blob. I'm going to the arena, are you coming?"

Jessica took a moment to take in what he just said.

"You're.. Going to fight it?" Jessica frowned worriedly, "last time you tried that, it didn't work out so well."

Gaster fixed her with a cold stare,
"It's all or nothing, it's either I kill that thing for good, or die trying."

Jessica's face settled into one of determination.

"Then I'm coming with you."
-------------------------------------------------------
aaaahhh again im SOSOSO sorry for not updating i literally forgot wattpad existed,, sorry for the short chapter i hope you still enjoyed it......
also i literally could NOT think of a name for this chapter

word count: 466 words