1 Year Later

"Have you found her?" Giles jumps up from his chair, running over to Buffy and Spike.
    "No, I'm so sorry, Giles."
    Giles sighs, sitting down on the couch with Sarah.
    "It's going to be okay," Sarah whispers, playing with Giles' hair.
    "I know, my love."
    Spike rolls his eyes, leaving the room.
    "Spike! Spike, where are you going?" Buffy asks, chasing after him.
    "I love you," Sarah says and Giles turns to face her.
    "I love you too, darling."
    "Rupert?"
    "Yes?"
    "I'm really scared."
    "Come here," he says, pulling her into his arms. "I am too, but we have to have faith."
    "It's been almost a year. What if our baby..."
    "We can't think like that, okay. Happy thoughts."
    Sarah nods.

   Hours pass and Buffy is sitting on the couch next to Giles. Sarah is laying in his lap when Spike walks in, "here, here's your bloody baby." He passes Sarah a baby girl, wrapped in a Winnie the Pooh blanket.
    "Where's Willow?" Buffy asks and Giles glances behind Spike, getting up off of the couch and running to the stairs. He scoops Willow up, bridal style, carrying her up the stairs and laying her on the couch.
    "Are you alright?" He asks, pushing her hair away from her face.
    Willow hugs Giles, nodding.
    "What happened?"
    "Glory, but Spike got rid of her, once and for all."
    Giles turns to Spike, "thank you for all you've done for us."
    Spike lets a sincere expression cross his face for a moment before rolling his eyes and walking away.
    "I'll leave you four alone for a while," Buffy says, following Spike out of the house.
    "Willow, I'm so proud of you. How are you feeling? Do you need anything?"
    "I'm alright, just exhausted."
    Giles kisses her forehead, "rest, we'll take care of everything from here."

A/N

This is the end of the story!! Sorry for not updating, I know how annoying that can be, but we did it, we made it to the end! Thank you all for 1k reads, I never imagines that this fanfic would make it so far. I'll probably start another Giles fanfic soon, I'm trying to finish all of my unfinished books soon, so check for any Giles updates when you can :)