All Might's Regret

Quick Recap:

in the previous chapter, Izuku saved bakugo from the sludge villain with his new awakened power(OFA). By doing this his feat was broadcasted across television LIVE and the yagi family saw this power and plan to use it for fame and power.

You caught up? Good! (btw this is gonna be a short chapter.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting scolded by the heroes Izuku made his way back to his home. Wondering what the power he displayed when saving bakugo from the sludge villain was.

On his way home he got confronted by  Toshinori and Inko in hero form (All Might & Telek.)

"Hello young man, We would like to talk to you about your feat earlier today(Sludge villain inncident)." All might stated confidently.

"Yes, Could we please talk to you about the sludge attack young man?" Inko asked kindly.

While All might and Telek where talking Izuku was trying to contain his rage. Stood in front of him were the 2 people he hated the most/ What enraged him the most is that they only decided to pay attention to him AFTER they saw he had power.

"Stop." Izuku stated suddenly.

Both heroes looked at him in surprise wondering what the cause of the outburst was.

"I know who you both are, And 'Dad' you don't have to strain yourself in your hero form," Izuku said

Both heroes were surprised, wondering how their son knows who they are. All might suddenly transformed into his civilian form.

"How did you know who we are? We were pretty certain that we kept it i secret pretty well." They both asked simultaneously.

"Well you two made it quite obvious," Izuku said cooly. "Now what do you two want?" 

"We want to train you to be a hero." Toshinori said thinking Izuku will accept.

"No." Izuku said blandly.

Both parents looked at him shocked.

"W-why?" They both asked.

"Are you two really that self-centered?" Izuku said with malice

"What are you talking about Izuku?" Inko asked

"How can you be so unaware of what you have done to me? These past 10 years you two have been ignoring me and abusing me because of my quirklessness. beating me because of Izumi's lies of me 'bullying' her. DId you ever even notice how she was unharmed and see how beat up I was?" Izuku said

Both parents looked guiltily at him

"Look Izuku, we are both sorry. Truthfully from the bottom of our hearts." They both said pleading 

"I believe that you two mean what you have said." Izuku Said

"So you forgive us?" The asked hopefully

"But that doesn't change the past few years of abuse and neglect you two have provided me. And I will never forgive you." Izuku said seriously.

Izuku then turned to leave but Inko grabbed his hand "Please forgive us, I know we were crappy parents but we will try to do better."

Izuku then pushed her hand off and teleported away.

Toshi and Inko both fell on their knees crying finally realizing how bad of parents they are.

----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter. I know it was short, but i needed to progress the plot of the story.

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER.

lol put allmight in the chapter title only because his name is 'clickbaitable' and i don't want the title to be 2 long.

Chapter next weekend :)