♡Chapter 11♡

"Welcome Mr Jeon, Mr Woo Junghyun here will be your manager, you just have to sign the contract, we can give you time to read it, we are very glad you auditioned because you have so much talent" Ji Won said.

"I am Sure I will be able to work with you Mr Park" Jimin said taking the contract and going to sit on the couch in the office while reading it. He noticed somethings were not allowed which he won't mind, but one bugged him.

He stood up and went to the table. "Mr Park, I noticed a rule here, I don't like it, I don't want it, in fact I won't Join the company because of it, I would rather work at the company with my hyung" Jimin said. "Which rule are you talking about Mr Jeon?" Jiwon asks. "The no dating rule, I can't, my hyung won't like it, because I am dating with him" Jimin said.

"You can keep it a secret" JiWon said. "No, I won't be having a secret relationship as if I am trying to hide from my parents no, I am sorry Mr Park but I am not gonna sign that contract, thank you for you time and for noticing my talent" Jimin said standing up to leave.

"No. Please don't leave. We will up lift the dating rule, you are so talented, we want you here" JiWon said. "You better do, now can you scratch it and I will be leaving to my hyung and see if what I can do" Jimin said. Right after JiWon scratched the no dating rule he left the office with his contract.

When he got to the company he asked to meet Jungkook. "No he is busy you can't get in" the receptionist lady said. She is probably new. The receptionist that worked here knew him, she was the only one who knows that jungkook is Jimin's brother.

"Um- girl I am allowed here when ever I want, do you know who I am? I can get you fired" Jimin said. "Little boy this is not kindergarten, this is a serious company stop playing and leave" she said and that's where she busts Jimin's balls. He took his phone out and started crying.

Call

Hyung

Baby? What's wrong

The receptionist lady won't let me in, she even said I am a kindergarten kid hyung I don't want to see her anymore

Don't worry baby I will call her now

Okay hyungie

Call ended

The receptionist got a call. "Hello Mr Jeon?" "You let my baby in right now, and you are fired, get out of my office" "yes sir Mr Jeon sir, I am sorry" she said "I don't want to hear it, Leave my office" then jungkook cut the call.

"I told you I will get you fired, useless girl. You should have listened to me" Jimin said and scoffed and he went to Jungkook's office. "Kookie" Jimin said as he ran to Jungkook. "Hi baby" Jungkook said. "How was it?" Jungkook asks. "The company contract said that I shouldn't date" Jimin said.

"What?" Jungkook exclaimed, "I am not allowing you to go there then" jungkook continued. "I know hyung that is why I told them to scratch it or else I am not signing the contract" Jimin said showing Jungkook the contract. "Good Job baby" Jungkook said as he pulled Jimin to his lap.

"Now lets see what does the contract say shall we?" Jungkook said. They both look at the contract and they both love it since the dating rule is removed. "Sign it baby, it's all good as long as we are gonna date and we won't go public now I guess, we will just wait a year or so" jungkook said and Jimin agreed signing the papers.