♡Chapter 30♡

☆♡Free and Safe at last♡☆

JM's POV

I looked at the man shocked. Does he know my mom? My mother made his wife and kid leave him? But I only have one half brother and that's Jungwon hyung. Is he hyung's father? My father?

"Park Jisoo? What does you family leaving you have anything to do with her?" I asked him. "It have everything to do with her," he said. "Oh really? You raping your maid and telling her to abort the baby when she refused you fired her made your family leave you?

I am sorry, I don't think we are talking about the same person here. You raped her. She came to you pregnant and you made her chose between her job and HER ONLY BABY? AND YET YOU STILL HAVE THE MOUTH TO TALK WHEN YOUR FAMILY LEAVES YOU AFTER RAPING AN INNOCENT MAID? WHAT DID YOU EXPE THEM TO DO? GO AND BEAT HER BECAUSE YOU RAPED HER AND MADE HER PREGNANT? YOU WANTED THEM TO SAY 'IT IS OKAY, WE STILL LOVE YOU?' YOU MAKE ME SICK," I shouted from the top of my lungs.

"I DIDN'T ASK HER TO LOOK SO SEXY IN THE MAID OUTFIT MY WIFE BOUGHT FOR HER," He shouted back. "Okay then, what does any of this have to do with me?" I asked him as if I don't know. "You are her son," he said. "Me? Sorry you got the wrong boy, I am a Jeon, I am Jeon Jimin," I said.

"Don't think I don't know yiu were adopted, where is that sl*t you call a mother?" He asked. I scoffed and looked at him. "She is dead, since you knew I am her son, then why didn't you know that she died after giving birth to me?" I asked him.

To say the man was surprised would be an understatement. You are even lucky that you didn't go to jail for that, but you will this time around. I am way clever than you think," I said as I smirked.

"There is no way, my man destroyed all of the cameras outside of the house," he said. "Really? Okay," I said smirking. I know hyungs and Noonas will save me. "So? What do you plan to doing to me? Might as well do it while you have time," I said.

He looked at me before smirking. "Nothing, I just want my son and my wife," he said. "Don't worry, your son will soon be here, don't know about your wife though. Heard she got married. Who am I kidding, I was at the wedding, she got married years ago, I bet I was about 5 years old," I said to him and that made him furious.

"You seriously haven't been doing your homework while planning this," I looked at him. My hands are free. I untied myself, but who am I to show it to him. I know when the hyungs get here he will try to do something. Had to get myself free first.

"I heard you were a coward? That guy that was with me earlier said that. Have you ever killed anyone or even kidnapped other people, or is it just me?" I asked him.

"He said what?" He asked getting angry. "Well, I asked him where is his boss, and he said that, 'that weakling? Don't tell me about him, we do the job for him, all he does is give is a bunch of money, he doesn't even know how to kill a fly,' I mean is it true?" I asked him.

"That bitch, he will pay for saying g that about me," he angrily left. 'It is way simple to made people like them turn against eachother' I mumbled to myself.

I wonder is hyung or the others found something yet. I know they will find the hidden cameras, I trust them. I wonder what Jungwon hyung's mom saw in him. I bet he has done far more terrible things in the past, before they met.

He is such he hoe. You heard me. I said it. I know you all think that I am innocent and all. I am. But sometimes I just can't stand someone people. I know how this will go. It's either they will come with the police and get him arrested or he will kill him himself.

I know my hyung. The last time I got kidnapped, he almost killed him. But this assshole ran away. What a pussy. Yes of course our parents wanted to tell the police, but hyung told them that the police are useless when it comes to things like this. It will take them forever to find me.