♡Chapter 26♡

A/N's POV

After Jimin left the store Jungkook looked at Yeonjun. "Hey man can you please box wrap these for me," he said showing the unicorn plushies Jimin was looking at. "Why are you both buying kids' stuff, do you guys have a baby?" Yeonjun asks.

"Jimin is buying gifts for Namjoon's daughter, it's her birthday tomorrow, and as for me? Yes I do have a baby, and my baby loves unicorns and he loves unicorn plushies with his whole heart. He was looking at them" Jungkook said then paid for them and left but not before telling Yeonjun to deliver the box to his house.

Jimin was busy calling his hyungs but they were all busy, I mean the boy has like 12 Hyungs when you don't count Jungkook and all of them seemed busy. All he has hope for now is his Noona Ninah, Chaeryeong, and Lisa. But everyone was busy.

Jimin decided to take an uber because he was for sure not going to ride with his boyfriend. Jungkook was just waiting in the car, looking at him from afar to see who will fetch him. After 5 minutes an uber stopped in front of Jimin. Jungkook quickly got out of the car and ran to them.

Just as Jimin was about to get in the bad Jungkook grabbed his hand. "What is it now?" Jimin asked rolling his eyes. "Jimin I know you are upset with me but I am not letting you ride an uber. You know I hate to see you riding with strangers it is not safe." Jungkook said.

"Well everyone is busy so I had no choice," Jimin said. "No I am not letting you ride that, I will try to call one of them to come," Jungkook said. "They are all busy, they told me to ask you," Jimin said. "Ain't no one busy enough to let you ride an uber, check it," Jungkook said.

Jungkook went to the family group chat and made a video call so everyone was on it. The family group chat doesn't have their parents though.

N: what is it Jungkook we are all busy don't you think?

T: yea Kook we are busy.

JS: I have a package to pick up.

SN: Hyung what do you need, are you really going to wait until all of us joined?

Ninah joined the call.
Chaeryeong joined the call.
Lisa joined the call.
Heeseung joined the call.
Beomgyu joined the call.
Kai joined the call.
Niki joined the call.
Jungwoon joined the call.
Felix joined the call.
Yoongi joined the call.
Hoseok joined the call.

JW: what is it Jungkook.

Jk: Jimin needs a ride.

All: I know he called.

Ninah: wait he called all of us?

(They all nodded)

Jk: well after you all refused to fetch him from the mall he nearly took an uber and you all know I can't allow that. Jimin won't ride with me, yes we came here together but I sorta made him mad and now he is upset with me, he won't even ride with me. So I need one of you to stop what you are doing and come fetch Jimin.

Felix: he could have told us he is not talking with you, I was getting some deco things so I will pass by the mall and get Jimin. I apologize for everyone.