♡Chapter 13♡

JK's POV

After that terrible disaster, everything went smoothly and dad agreed to do the traveling himself or mom if he can't, unless I am going with Jimin. And tomorrow is a big day. Jimin is dabuting as an idol and I am so excited, I don't want to dance on camera but when Jimin decides we should then we will.

Right now I am at the second company where they don't know Jimin at all. Well dad does have alot of companies that I need to take over and this one I just started this Monday. Since it is Thursday I know Jimin will come. "I better tell them to let Jimin in when he comes since his practice is over early today, they don't want him to over work himself" I noted as I continued my work.

"Jinyoung please come to my office right away" I called my P.A and soon she came in. I noticed that everyday she wears short skirts  this bitch. "What is my schedule for tomorrow?" I ask her. "Well... you have a meeting at 6am in the morning, then you have to finish checking on the files that brought to you an hour ago. And other two meetings, one is at 12 pm and another is at 5 pm before we close." She said.

"Cancel everything tomorrow, clear my schedule, no calls that I will be taking, no emergency that I will have to deal with, if there is, you take care of it, I have a very important day tomorrow." I said and she looked at me weirdly.

"Sir what about the meetings?" She asks, "well postpone them to Monday." I said and she nodded. "Well Mr Jeon what are you doing tomorrow?" She asks. "I will be with my baby for his debut" I said. "What? You have a child?" She asks gasping. "Well no" i said and sent her off.

__________

A/N's POV

As soon as the practice was over, Jimin ran off the building to buy lunch for him and his hyung. He went to the company and got it. "Yah where is Jungkook hyung's office?" I ask a girl with a short skirt coming from the elevator. "Kid what are you doing here this is not high school leave" she said.

"Bitch check your attitude when you talk to me, and your breath stinks I wonder how your colleagues survive with you talking and you also dress like a hoe, I can say to you that this is not strip club where you can wear things like that as if you are selling yourself, look at every men here they are looking at you like hungry lions, this is my company, I can fire you whenever I want to and the next time I see you, you better be wearinga long skirt or a trouser or else don'tbother coming in." Jimin said and now the employees were whispering and talking while Lia just looked at Jimin in shock.

She was about to slap Jimin when Jimin blocked it and slapped her 4 times on her chick's as she ran to Jungkook's office. She bugged in the office crying. "Lia what happened?" Jungkook asks, "there is a kid that slapped me." She said. "What kid?" Jungkook asks.

"I did hyung, I slapped that bitch back to her senses, you better go far away from my hyung with that hoe outfit right now, this is your last day coming to your job dressed like this" Jimin said. "Oh baby, what happened?" Jungkook asks, "well all I can say is that the bitch deserved some lesson" Jimin said. "Well are you ready for your debut tomorrow?  I cleared my schedule for you my love" Jungkook said forgetting about  the crying girl on the floor.

"Well I am as ready as I can ever be, Jeon Jimin never chickens out you know, I will do my best my hyungie" Jimin said, "well hyungie is hungry and he needs kisses before eating lunch." Jungkook said. "Well okay hyungie" Jimin said as he leaned to kiss Jungkook as they had a passionate make out session infront of the girl. "Wait he is your baby?" She pulled them off from their dreamland. "Well yes" Jungkook said. " Wait you guys are married? " She asks, "no we are not, yet, he is my boyfriend, now leave we need some alone time" Jungkook said.