"Ting -Tong"

"Bloody hell its 4 in the morning Adhira what's your problem " I screamed .she was ruining my sleep come..on.....

" Ahan....' hiccup'.....na "

" Why do you drink so much idiot when you can't handle it ...."

She was stumbling , wiggling and zigzagging in my room ....

" Ahana my boy....'hiccup'....friend... He ...he left me because I was wearing baby pink today instead of rose....'hiccup'...pink "

"Oh thats frigging sad , that bustard is lucky "

" What?"

" Oh nothing my pink sister I am sad for your loss "

" Thankyou so much Ahana for being with me now , I will surely give you a gift someday "

"Oh sure as long as its not pink I will take it "

And she did gave me a gift that instant and surely was not pink wanna know what she gave ??

"Blarghh...........bllaaarrhhh."

" What the hell " and she puked on my floor why god WHY.....

" Adhira this was not the gift I ever asked you ".....

After A whole hour of cleaning my room.. I freshened and went downstairs ....

7 am in the morning , It was still early in the morning so I prepared a cup of strong coffee for my self ...

Ting

My phone buzzed with a message .....strange , message this early ? who could it be ...??

I opened my phone and then message box it was from my office informing me about my meeting with 'Mr karan' is at 9 in the morning at his hotel....

" Ugh bullshit" why me ???

After making breakfast ...I went to get ready...

Placing my laptop on top of my lap and back of my lap on the top of the sofa .... I started doing my work in the living room....

Ting -tong..

" I will get it " my sister ran to the door to open it and smiled brightly seeing who is on the door...

I tilted my head to see our society's secretary  ...... Mrs Shweta Aman Veer Pratap Raj Singh Chauhan.....

I wonder what she writes in as her middle name ....

" Aunty I am glad you are here " adhira hugged her tightly...

"Me too darling my favorite daughter "

They were continuously talking on the door when my mom entered the hall and asked them to sit on the couch ...... She sat away from mee ....

" You know what Ahana you should get yourself a man..as THE secretary of shri satyamnathan  CO- operative high society .... Its my responsibility ... I can give you my nephew's num.... "

Ugghh not this thing again god...

" Yeah , I was in a urgent need of butler too , thanks for the kind reminder aunt " she eyed me .....

I got up from the couch and walked out of the house as I just had half an hour for my meeting...

I parked the car in the huge building...... I saw the time it was 08:53 ... I am on time great.....

I walked inside and asked for him at reception she showed me to a room and went from their ...

I knocked on the door..