"beginning of a new relation"

KABIR'S. POV.....

I was working on some of my files in my room when I heard someone screaming. I came out of my room and walked to where the screaming was getting more audible

And

I stopped in front of Ahana's room.

"Noooooo"

She was screaming inside the room I knocked on the door. But still she was screaming like she was scared of something..

"Stop pleaseeee"

I banged on the door this time..

"Ahana open the door.."

I guess their is someone inside maybe a burglar or thief or HIM ..I need to get in..

I backed away a little from the door and then ran to the door with full force and barged inside breaking the door..

What I saw inside was nothing like I imagined...

The room was dark and only the light of moon was visible from the window.. and she was sleeping on the bed..

"Noo please don't go " she whispered it this time...

I went near her and saw she was shaking with fear and her body was drenched in sweat and her head had stress line her eyebrows scrunched ...

Oh my god she is having a night mare now what should I do..

"Ahana wake up " I shook her a little  but she didn't wake up.

" Please , please don't go " she whispered again.. I don't think that was for me and that hurts .. she doesn't know how much she means to me ..

I held her one  hand firmly and  shook her a little more .. she just grabbed my hand and tightened her hold on it.

"Ahana wake up baby everything is alright " after a minute or two of me soothing her , her breathing became normal and she was sleeping peacefully now..

How much I want to protect her from every single thing in the world...and HIM..

After I made aure she was fast asleep I walked out of the room and went to mine.. and continued my work but kept thinking about how am I going to succeed in my plan..

**

I came out of my room listening to both of the babies's banter ...

"SHUT UP " shouted dhruv..

"Says the person who won't stop sprouting shit " she backfired him while sipping her coffee ..

"You are a bitch " he pointed an accusing finger towards her..

"No bitches go woof and I go fuck you  " she pointed her middle finger to him...

I silently walked to the kitchen counter ignoring them. I really don't mind them fighting like cats and dogs because I know they don't hurt each other they really are like brother and sister and It will be good for dhruv if they stay like this..

.I took out my cup of coffee from the bottle that ahana makes for herself . Her coffee tastes amazing and she knows I take it from her bottle.. but she probably thinks I will hurt her if she denied me so she makes extra

"If I had a gun with two bullets and trapped in a room with a vampire , a blood sucking monster and you I will shoot you twice I swear dhruv.." she picked an apple and threw it towards him.. he catched it took a bite in anger..

"If karma doesn't hit you I will Ahana I will " he threw a banana but chacha jumped and catched it before it can even touch her.... Good boy..

"Khi ki kii "