"crawling spiders"

As soon as I taste the salt water someone pulled me out and I searched for air , panting and coughing . suddenly a hand was rubbing and patting my back lightly.

"Don't worry we are safe " kabir's voice were just near my right ear..

"I am not worrying , who gave you this wrong information.." I eyed him...his eyebrows furrowed a little then rested and a smirk came on his lips..

"Yeah why would you be worried , I am the one who doesn't know how to swim so I should be worried right.." He got up and went to pull a swinging dhruv from the boat..I noticed something was missing...what it is. As soon as the missing thing came into my mind.. I shrieked...

"KABIR" he turned to me fast ....and came beside me ..

"What happened are you ohkay..?" He asked worry was visible in his eyes..

"Myra " kabir's shoulder rested and his eyes tensed...  I saw the ship that threw us was nowhere and we were all alone on a boat...

"The ship is gone we need to go to the ship without getting caught.. somebody has a plan here " he eyed dhruv who was taking out water from his shoes.. listening his name he looked up and it struck to him he got up , opened the cabinet at the side of the deck and gave us something black probably a swimming suit..eye gloves..oxygen cylinder scuba fins...and a bottle of juice ???

"What are these ?" I asked him ...curiously

"These are equipments , with the help of these pretty looking things we can swim..." He started wearing one of the suit..

"And don't you think the water is freezing cold..?" I folded me hands in front of my chest..he stopped in his tracks.. then again resumed doing...

"Yeah the water can be cold but in about 6 hours , its 12 noon and we are near an island so water is not even deep much .. " . Why isn't he taking my hints that I don't know how to swim...suddenly a thing struck my mind...I looked around the boat , new clean and ravishing ... How.??

" Guys how the heck did you get a super cool boat in the middle of the ocean and that too when you fell..?" Dhruv came beside me wearing he swimming goggles.. nd put a hand on my shoulder..

" See nothing is impossible when you are a billionaire and you called backup force hours ago.." then he turned and went to wear his swimming fins...

"But I don't see any force here not even  a single man.. are they invisible , Woww.." I looked around keeping a hand on my hand to cover it from sun..

"They are underwater " Kabir's voice came to my ears.. and I turned to see him all ready , and looking ravishingly  handsome..he wore a blue one.. while dhruv was wearing a green one..wait what ... Did he said they are underwater they could freeze...

"They are in a submarine.." he answered my unasked question and I just nodded...

"Now you girl listen , stay here and enjoy the sunset we will be back here .. " are they leaving me here alone ...

"No I will come " I eyed dhruv ... He squirmed at my glare... And pointed at kabir. I turned and glared at kabir... He got up from his place and came in front of me..he put both of his hands on my shoulders.. and looked down at me... Why is he so tall..not like I am complaining...

"You are not going with us , you already know how dangerous they are... If you got hurt I won't be able to concentrate on anything else and we will definitely be defeated so as dhruv said stay here and enjoy the sunset ohk " he kissed my forehead and I pushed him back... He was taken aback by my actions..

"If you think you can go without me then you are very wrong gentleman , I will go no matter what , and If its about my security We have a backup force don't we or are you not strong enough to protect me.." I saw hurt in his eyes and anger.. yeah the arrow struck the right place..