"engaged"

Three days passed in a blur and today was the day of my engagement with one of the eligible bachelor of the district but to me ........ Today was the day when I will walk over my hell and land into another....

I know I am lucky.... Thankyou...

I was sitting on the roof of my house in the morning and was looking at the sunrise ............. I saw Adhira walking towards me and sat down near me ......

" What you thinking Ahana "

" I hope they don't find his body "

" What you killed someone , who? "

I gave her a ' can a pretty face like me do something like that ' look

" Oh you are just kidding I thought you killed him ".....

Gosh someone please take her and throw her to any corner of alaska . That would be really appreciated thankyou....

Suddenly she started crying ..... Now what happened to her.. no one can guess why she cries....

" Holy shit adhira stop crying like a whale "

She did stop for a second and again cried ....

" Adhira you are looking ugly stop crying "

" You do know you are my twin Ahana "

" Unfortunately yeah , but I don't look ugly while I cry but why are you crying let me guess you broke your nail ?"

She slipped her hand in her pocket and took out her phone and gave it to me

" Why are giving this to me "

She never even showed me her phone and she is giving me her phone ...

Nothing like I wanted her phone , as her phone was pink ,  with pink hello kitty cover and with pink wallpaper and pink icons and guess what color her fonts were

Surprise Surprise.........Pink..

"Lets take a selfie "

"Why?"

" I will miss you "

"Never felt you will miss me when you were scolding me that i embarrass you in front of your friends "

We both started chuckling .. took some selfies and then went down to get ready.....

**

It was 4 in the evening when I was ready wearing my engagement dress and looking at myself in the mirror....

I just have one question who the fuck decided to let adhira choose my attire...... Well nevermind I don't care....
Because it was pink..

Bloody PINK

I called pizza center and ordered pizza for me to relax...

My order came in some time I payed the delivery man and went straight inside my room...

" Ahana you can't eat pizza now its your engagement "

My aunt never let's me be alone....

" Yeah right aunty " I said and took a bite of my pizza ....

"Mmmhhhmmn"

Adhira came inside my room and was looking at me with her puppy eyes to give her some tooo......

" Roses are red
Pizza sauce is too
I ordered this for myself
Non of its for you "

Ting tong