Thirteen.

13. LAST FAVOR

- i regretted writing a plot like this T^T /j

——

the stitch on your wrist was itchy, from time to time it tempted you to scratch it with your nails. fortunately, the reminder of the nurse keeps echoing in your mind not to scrape on it.

today, it's been exactly three days since you've been allowed to leave the hospital. in all fairness, draken was against the idea of discharging you that early, but the doctors were the one who suggested for an early out.

you were a bit homesick too, somehow hating the smell of antiseptic and sanitizer.

hinata tapped you on your shoulder, shaking you out of your deep thoughts. "how about this dress?"

on her right hand, which she was extending just now, were a long white dress with elegant ruffles on the waist and the chest, it has little pearls on the hem that decorated the fabric sophisticatedly.

"that looks nice—"

"and here, too," she reverted her right hand back and extended the other, now showcasing a baby pink body con dress. the fabric was silk and the strap was decorated with little lavender colored roses. simple and yet precious.

"that looks good, too."

"i'm not asking you if it looks pretty, i'm asking you which one do you like?" her voice was quite loud, making you turn around if you disturbed nearby costumers. "you were so out of your head, stop dazing around. we're out shopping, you know."

cutely, she stomped her feet, acting so mad and yet you weren't sure if she is. kind of relating as to why takemichi— her groom always refer to her as an angel (a cute one) whenever he has the chance.

"i prefer the first one," you reached for the cloth and hina gave it to you, smiling as she did.

"now, let's look for heels."

it was your first time shopping for clothes that you will use on a specific occasion because normally you need not to worry about your outfits for mitsuya will sew them for you— but of course not now.

quietly and obediently, you followed hinata. she should be preparing for her wedding and yet she's here with you, in a people packed mall, helping you shop for clothes.

yuzuha couldn't come for an obvious reason, she's busy managing her brother— hakkai's a model and her sister is personally his manager. a beauty and a professional.

stopping for a while, hinata peeked at you through her shoulder, "do you want to eat lunch first before we go back."

"pizza!"

"you're so unhealthy," she responded with humor, returning to walk.

after eating lunch with hinata, she dropped you off to a jewelry shop where you said you'll pick up your accessories to match your dress. as you approach the counter, you heard two employees chatting with each other— your presence still unknown to them both.

"i really though he'll get married."

"i know right. i liked the glow in his eyes when he said he wanted a diamond ring for his girlfriend, sadly he said they broke up."