Chapter 51. House Hunting.

Chapter 51.

House Hunting

Amy was recovering well and almost ready to go home. Knowing she was okay and talking to her the following day after she woke up they collected Shadow and took him home, Ty collected Amy's truck after they had collected the Trailer for repairs and he stayed with Amy who was going to be discharged the following day with follow up appointments at Hudson General.
Ty had been in touch with Lisa at Amy's request to see about security and Cost, as if they left it up to Jack, it would never get done.

Amy and Ty had been back a couple of days, Shadow was at Stumpy's place away from Heartland until they had security set up.
A very well known security company had been out to see Lisa and Marion while Amy was still in Hospital and looked over the place very carefully.
This Morning Lisa recieved the quote for the security.
Amy thought it a good investment for when she starts Coaching.
"How much is the quote Lisa".
"Too much for us to pay I'm dam sure of that".
"Grampa,,I told you, I'm paying for it, Shadows my horse and I want him safe and Me, infact all of us.".
"Actually Amy It's less than I was expecting, $30,000".
"How much".
"Dad, Enough , Amy's paying How many times does she have to say it".
"So what are they changing Lisa".
Right, Barn Doors to Be Metal with the original doors attached on the outside, front and back. The main gate to be Replaced with a strong grade metal Gate including the side fillets".
"No, that gate has been in place since the Ranch was built ".
"That's Okay Grampa, we'll put the metal gate in Just before the bend as you come into Heartland, there will be Cameras as you come through the original Gate anyway and the Alarm would go off to let us know someone is coming down the Drive.
So the Gate can stay where it is".
Amy could tell her Grampa wasn't happy.
"Grampa, if you don't want all this security then I'll move out and find a small place that will be easier to secure, so don't worry about it, leave it for now Lisa, Mum, I'll start looking for somewhere to live tomorrow". Amy gets up and picks up Lyndy then heads out for a walk.
"Now your pushing her out of her home".
"Sorry, but it's my Ranch".

Early the following morning Amy got Lyndy fed and dressed and was gone before Marion or Lisa were up.
Amy checked her Account and had Just over $600,000 but she wanted to Buy not Rent, but buying using 200,000 down payment should give her a good chance of a loan.
Amy didn't need anything as big as Heartland, 100 or 200 Acres would do as long as eventually she can build her own outdoor Arena and have a barn.
Amy found one 30 minutes from Heartland, $275,000. 150 Acres,
4 bedrooms, kitchen, Lounge,
2 Bathrooms , Mudroom, Laundry room, Small Barn for 2 horses.
She could build her own Arena.
So Amy Bought it outright, no Bank Loan or Rent it was hers.
Trouble was ,in her haste to get away from her Grampa she forgot to mention it to Ty.

To be continued