Prologue

<><><>

A tempest of a snow storm, it seemed like the mountain wanted to seal something away. No human could survive a day there without going mad, or just dying from the sheer cold.

In the eye of the storm, resided a small golden glow, it began to glow brighter and brighter throughout time. But even so, it still did not hold enough strength to leave its icy embers. But, because of the small glow, the storm began to weaken. Humans began to explore the mountain, but they could only get so far.

The eye of the storm was too much for them, so they gave up. Only building a few villages here and there on the mountain. Leaving the storm to slowly die away through time.

Until one day...

A huge explosion was heard, people from school of the villages panicked, they fled. The final stage of the storm was now in play, the storm exploded and began to spread throughout Japan, making it extremely cold for many nights.

For those who were close to the source, none survived. The force, and the power was all but too much. The only thing that was left from the explosion was a small glowing gem, it was as bright as gold and as bright as the sun. Without the storm, everybody could see the glow.

But it only lasted for so long, the gem disappeared, and what was there seemed to be a man.

A man with strange- yet neat clothing. Dark brown hair with a golden fade, pale skin. He opened his eyes slowly, taking a look of his surroundings. Now realizing that... Many things were different.

"It seems... That I've been Re-Awakened Once Again in this world." He stood up, and began to walk away from the scene, there were no footsteps to even follow.