They Don't Know About Us (A Larry Stylinson Fan-fiction)

Harry POV-

"They don't know about us, they don't know about us!" Zayn sang out to the screaming crowd.

"Wow guys. It seems as if we started this tour yesterday and it's already over. We love you guys. Thank you so much for doing all you do!" Liam shouted as we all exited the stage.

"That was an amazing gig, lads." Louis said with a huge grin on his face.

"It was." I agreed with a smile.

We all parted to our dressing rooms and I quickly dial my girlfriend's number.

"Hey babe! How was your performance?"

"It went super great. Wanna meet up tonight?" I asked.

"Sure, Harry! Just tell me where and when!"

"Umm..lets go to Sonic Boom and I'll pick you up at say 9ish?"

"Sure babe! See you then!"

"Yep, bye!" I added before hanging up. I then decided to change noticing I gave myself only 30 minutes before picking her up. I ran down the hallway and opened the door to a nearly naked Louis. He is turned away from the door with nothing on but his boxers. Wow, he has nice legs and bum! What? Is it okay to say that? I mean he's my best mate! I was just admiring! That's even creepier! I then noticed that I was staring and I snapped myself out of my arguing thoughts.

"Hey Lou, where are the guys?" I asked while looking for my clothes.

"They all went to say thanks to the fans." He said while covering up his abs with a plain black tee shirt.

"Oh, okay."

"Yeah, do you have plans for tonight? Because I'm going out with El and Liam and Danielle are hanging out."

"Yeah, I'm going to the club with-"

"Harry, she's bad news! I told you from the start not to be with her. She'll break your heart and tear it to pieces and I don't want my little Haz to go through that." He said with a sad-sarcastic look in his eyes, but somehow I can tell he wasn't joking.

"She's not as bad as everyone sees her."

"But Haz-"

"Don't but Haz me. You can't tell me who I can date and who I can't, Louis."

"Harry, you know I'm just warning you! I'm being a good friend by helping you!"

"I don't want your fucking help, Louis. If you were my best mate, which I thought you were you would support me. Leave me alone. I don't want your warnings or any of your fucking advice you twat." I shouted.

I looked over at Louis. His blue eyes were big and he had such a hurt look on his face. Then I noticed his beautiful eyes starting to get red and teary. Then he stormed towards me bumping my shoulder while walking out and slamming the door shut.

Shit, what have I done?

---------------------------

I drove my car up to the lane and texted my girlfriend of 2 weeks.

Hey babe! :) I'm here!!

She texted back within thirty seconds.

I'll be right out, babe. :)

Then she got in the car and crashed her lips to mine.