Chapter 5

Harry POV-

I walk in the room to find Louis with his boxers on, and just taking his dress shirt off. Before he sees me, he slips on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white tee shirt. He grabs his shoes and turns to see me staring at him.

"Yes?" He smiles nervously.

"I..uh need to talk to you." I say.

"Okay, go ahead."

"I need you to just listen, can you do that Lou?" I ask.

"Yes..I mean I think so."

"Earlier today when we, you know, almost kissed, was the best almost kiss of my life. I never actually thought it would happen, I thought it'd just be a fantasy, but when you leaned in too everything was perfect. Ever since I saw you, I've had a major, major crush on you. Everything you did, I thought was hilarious and super adorable. And when we got put in a band together, I was so thankful. I knew we would be best mates, and we are. But a little part of me always hoped we'd find a way to be together, like that. And I think we could have a chance. I love you, Louis." I finally finished and looked up to him, he was staring at me. His face looked almost..green. Before I could ask if he was okay, he sprinted to the trash can across the room and puked. It was almost violent. Louis looked up at me with tears in his eyes. Then, our eye contact was quickly interrupted by his sudden vomiting. I walked over to him and kneeled down so I could rub his back and comfort him. He didn't seem to mind, me comforting him. Then, suddenly he got up and sat on his bed.

"Um..are you okay?" I ask.

"Uh..yeah. Sorry about that." He replies looking down at his lap.

"Louis?" I ask softly.

"Harry, I just..I don't know. I'll be back in a bit. I'm..sorry." He says as walking out.

Great. I just spilled my biggest secret about me loving my best mate to my best mate. Now, he thought I was some freak that obsessed over him. Suddenly, something popped out in his suitcase. His journal. I quickly ran up to it and opened it.

And last but DEFINITELY not least-

Harry Styles:

Harry is the youngest in the group. He is taller than me and has a fit body. He has curly brown hair that shapes around his head. The hell..I'll just admit it. I had a major crush on this boy. He was so cute and nice and funny. I'd never known I could think of guys like this, but Harry walked in and I completely knew I liked him like that. The cool thing is, he is super close to me and we can just be ourselves around eachother. Oh, he's just a brilliant person.

I feel my stomach twist. I decide to go look for him and talk to him. When I reach the door, I bump into a small figure. Louis.

"Hey I'm sorry for puking on you, then running off. It's just-"

"You don't need to explain. Do you feel better?" I ask him.

"Yeah, it was just a sudden thing. Let me go brush my teeth quick." Louis says and heads to the bathroom.

About two minutes later, he appears and plops down by me on my bed.

"So Harry, I was just going to say that I feel the same way as you. I would go on about it, but you said everything I would have." He shyly smiles

"Really? Um Louis? Would you be my boyfriend?" I ask.

"Of course." He blushes.

I start to lean in and he follows my lead. Our lips touch for awhile before we press against eachother and start moving in sync. He opens his mouth a bit and I take the opportunity to slide my tongue in. Then right after he pulls away quickly.

"What about Taylor?" He asked softly.

Shit, I forgot I was dating her.

"I'll take care of it." I said while leaning back in.

Suddenly, Louis pushed me back.

"No, I don't dig cheating," He said with a slight smile. "We can be together, when you two are over." He said, still smiling.

"Lou!? But I can't get cell service. And now that I know we can be together, I don't want to waste any time," I say, then notice his smile. It's his michevious smile. He must be joking. "Louis! Don't joke with me!"

"I wish I was joking, Harry," He said when I noticed his smile completely drop. "I'm not going to be two-timed."

"You're not. I've been wanting to break up with her for weeks, but I just never had the guts. I will right when I get home." I try to plead.

"Sorry, no can do." He says as he struts out of the room.

"Louiiiiis!" I shout after him. He ignores me and shuts the door.

How cruel was he? But I couldn't be mad at him. He was kind of my boyfriend. We kissed, and he was into it too. Ugh.