Chapter 7

Louis POV-

I spend about thirty minutes goofing around with Zayn, trying to forget about my previous conversation with Harry. I'm so fucking fed up and upset with it, I almost consider telling Zayn.

Then I realize that I need face my problems and not run from them. Nothing will get solved if I keep putting it off.

"Hey Zayn, gotta' go. I'll talk to you in a bit." I say while rushing out of the room. I take a deep breath before entering the room.

Harry is lying on the bed, face to the pillow. His back is shaking, then suddenly I hear a sob. Is he crying?

"Harry?" I ask. He quickly shoots up and sniffles. His eyes are red and puffy.

"Louis, I'm sorry! You're not a fag, and I know you're sensitive and I always use that against you. I'm such a douche bag. Please forgive me!" He shouts.

My heart practically melts. I know he didn't mean it.

"It's okay babe, I forgive you." I say while sitting on the bed next to him. Then I find myself leaning in and lightly putting my lips on his.

He pulls away. "But I'm cheating on you." He says with a sad look.

"I trust that you like me enough to break up with her as soon as we leave. I can't be without you. Kinda' sucks, believe it or not." I say with a slight smile.

"I love you, Louis. Believe it or not." Harry said without looking up.

"I love you too, Harry." I say back. He quickly looks up at me.

"You do?" He asks suspiciously.

"Of couse, Harry. I love you." I say with a smile.

He suddenly wraps his arms around my neck and I put mine around his waist.

"How am I so lucky to have you?" Harry whispers.

I smile and hug him tighter, signalling that I'm not letting go anytime soon.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" I whisper back.

After two minutes, we both pull back and smile at eachother.

"Are we going to tell the boys?" Harry asks.

"I don't know." I mumble.

"Whatever you're comfortable with." Harry tells me.

"Maybe not right now. We'll tell them eventually, okay?" I suggest.

"Okay, whatever you want Lou."

We spend the next thirty minutes or so cuddling and watching TV. Suddenly I get this cramp feeling in my stomach. Oh, I recognize this feeling. I quickly run to the bathroom and puke in the toilet. Made it just in time.

"Louis, why do you keep getting sick?" Harry asks me, his eyes wide with worry.

"I don't know. I've been feeling worse and worse." I admit.

He walks next to me and kneels down, so we're eye level. He brings his thumb up to my face, and wipes a tear from my eye. No, I was not crying! It just happens when I puke!

I smile at him before getting that feeling again. I turn around and puke once again. After I'm finished with the horrendous task, I groan.

Harry just rubs my back and whispers soothing things. Honestly no matter how shitty I feel, he makes thing about ten times better.

I attempt to stand up, but I struggle and fall back down. Harry notices and grabs my waist and helps me up and guides me to the bed. He wraps his arms around me and I don't feel any pain anymore.