Chapter 6

Louis POV:

After my dramatic exit, I decided to grab some food. I kind of puked up what was left.

I head down to the 5th deck to grab a burger.

After I'm done I decide I want to check out the pool, so I walk in my room to get my trunks. I grabbed my swimsuit bottoms, while ignoring Harry's stare.

"I'm going to the pool." I say without looking up at him.

"By yourself?" He asks, still staring.

"Um..yeah." I say.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Knock yourself out." I say making myself sound like I don't care.

"Hey, Lou? I have a question?"

"Shoot." I say.

"So we're not together yet?" He asks with big eyes.

I walk slowly towards him until we're face and face. Kissing distance. I just stare into his eyes for about seven seconds.

"Have you broken up with Taylor yet?" I whisper, still staring into his eyes.

"Uh..er..no but Lou-"

"Eh, sorry." I interrupt him. I quickly wink as I start heading towards the door. Suddenly a pair of hands grab my shoulders and turns me around to face him.

"Louis..please." Harry pleads.

"No means no, curly." I say with a slight smile.

"You're making this vacation really hard to enjoy." He pouts.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that." I say, still smiling.

The rest of the walk to the pool is dead silent between Harry and I. My eyes kept falling to his many tattoos on his chest. Crap, stop staring. He'll see you. I quickly look up and pretend to be interested in a string hanging from my swim trunks.

Harry POV-

As we walk to our room after a quick swim, I grab Louis' hand and intertwine it with mine.

"Harry..-"

"Louis!" I say while pushing him against the wall.

"What!?" He screams in fear and shock.

I make sure he's pinned so he can't leave my grip and crash my lips onto his. Our lips start moving together then suddenly he jerks back and hits his head on the wall.

"Ow, shit. Harry! I told you we can't! You're pretty much cheating on me too!" He shouts in my face.

"You had this planned all along. You're trying to torture me, you fag!" I shout back, automatically regretting calling him a fag. I know how sensitive he is.

"Fuck you, Harry!" He said with tears in his eyes. With his tear filled eyes, he glanced down at my hands, which were still gripping his wrists.

"Louis, I didn't mean it babe. I'm so sorry!" I plead.

He quickly jerks away from me and I lose my grip on him. He storms off in the opposite direction of the room. After about 10 seconds he quickly spins around and walks toward me again. Then, he storms past me and walks into Zayn's room.

What the fuck did I just do?