Chapter 10

Liam POV:

"Yeah, he's okay. At least I think. She said he just needs some rest." I tell Simon over the phone.

"Okay great. Makes sure he gets healthy." Simon scolds before hanging up.

I decide to walk over to Louis and Harry's room to check on Louis. I was just about to knock, but I notice the door is slightly ajar. I quietly pad into the room. That's when I see it.

Louis is on top of Harry. Oh my God. They're not..? Phew, they both have their pants on. Just making out, for now. I slowly back out before running to Niall's room.

I knock on the door for about .2 seconds before he appears with a smile.

"Dude, it looks like you've seen a ghost." Niall confronts.

"I just saw Louis and Harry..um..erm..making out." I admit.

I don't have a problem with it at all, it's just it's so unexpected!

Niall looks shocked.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"More than positive." I tell him.

"Since when have they been together?" Niall asks me.

"I don't know, I know just as much as you." I assure him.

"Do we say something? Or just wait until they tell us?"

"Let's wait. Maybe they're not even together?" I suggest. Obviously Liam they're together. You saw them making out!

"So do you want to go get some food?" I ask Niall, after hearing his stomach growl.

"Yeah! Let's ask Zayn." Niall says and we walk out to go get Zayn.

We go to the buffet on the top deck and find a seat.

"You know, I'm surprised we haven't been spotted yet." Niall says, looking around.

"Yeah, me too. I'm glad though." Zayn says.

"Spoke too soon." I tell them, noticing the 14-15 year old girl staring at them with her mouth open.

We all wave to her and motion her to come over here.

"Oh my God! You're One Direction! Minus Harry and Louis." She yells.

"Shh!" We all shush her.

"We haven't been spotted yet." Zayn explains.

"Oh sorry." She giggles. "But can I get a picture? I won't post it until we get off of here." She promises.

"Of course." I smile.

"Yay!" She squeals. She takes out her phone and goes over to Niall and snaps a picture. She repeats this with Niall and I.

"Mom!" She shouts. A mid fifties woman rushes over, looking at her daughter. "Will you take a group picture?"

We all stand up and line up on either side of her.

"Thank you so much guys!" She smiles.

"Give us your twitter." Zayn smiles.

"Oh my gosh, okay. It's @TessMiller5677" She tells us.

"Consider yourself followed." I smile as I write it down in my phone. We wave and walk back to our seats to continue our lunch.

"So Zayn, I have to tell you something. I walked into Lou's and Harry's room and they were kind of on top of each other and making out." I confess to Zayn.

"Doesn't surprise me. They've always had a thing for each other." He says nonchalantly.

Harry POV:

This is so perfect. He's so perfect.

He pulls away from our heated kiss and puts his head the crook of my neck. I wrap my arms around him.

After about five minutes, I hear light snores.

My poor baby. He must be so miserable. Feeling sick and sleepy and sore all the time. I wish I could do something. I decide to go look for some iBuprofen to try to help.

I slowly sneak out of bed before quietly exiting our room.

I walk towards the ships convenient store, instantly spotting the medicine. I put it up on the counter, and pay for it.

"Harry!" A familiar voice yells. I turn around and spot Niall, Zayn, and Liam.

"Oh hey guys. I was just getting some medicine for Louis." I tell them.

Niall snorts, his face turning bright red.

"I think you might need some too." Niall says before being hit in the back of the head by both of the boys.

"What are you talking about?" I question him.

"Nothing!" Liam jumps. "How's he doing?"

"Okay. It's really on and off. Like one second he's fine, and the next he's puking or passing out." I inform them.

"Where's he now?" Zayn asks.

"Sleeping."

"Oh, we'll come with you to see him." Liam says and we walk back towards our room.

When we get back, we all notice a small figure laying there.

I walk over to him when I notice a large red stain on the bed right by his face.

"What the fuck?" I whisper-yell. The other boys run over to what I'm looking at.

"Louis." Liam says, while shaking him. "Lou, what happened?"

Louis slowly sits up and rubs his eyes.

"I coughed it up. It hurt so bad." Louis whimpers.

"We need to get back to the doctor to get you some meds." Liam says before getting on the phone and calling the nurse.