Chapter 3

Harry POV-

I wake up the next morning to find my arms wrapped around Louis' waist still. I can't help but smile. I'd only had a crush on him since X Factor, but I could never admit it to him. Hell, it took months to admit it to myself. Ugh, those beautiful blue eyes, and his beautiful smile and his beautiful..everything. Then something interrupted my thoughts; a sweet voice. It was Louis.

"No. P-please. I'm not g-g-ay. No."

What had he been dreaming about? Why was he saying he wasn't gay?

"Fine. Fi-ine. It's H-harry."

What?! Me? He likes me too? I felt my cheeks flush. They were hot, and were more than likely bright red. Then I saw his eyes flutter open, so on instinct I quick pretended I was sleeping. After one minute, he got out of my grip. Then he stood up and I could tell he was just standing there, staring at me.

"Get up Harry! The boys are going to be here in five minutes, along with Simon!" Louis shouts suddenly.

I slowly trudge out of bed and put on a pair of jeans, a white tee shirt, and a pair of black converses. I quickly looked in the mirror and looked at my hair. Jeez. It look awful. I quick 'fluffed' it up and walked into the kitchen where the boys were.

"Heeey sexay!" Niall shouted to me as he came up ran his fingers through my hair.

I can't help but notice Louis glaring at Niall for a few seconds before joining in on the laughter.

"Hello boys." Simon said, while letting himself in.

We all murmured hi's and hello's back.

"Well done on your tour. It was such a hit. We decided to give you a little fun before you start the new album, Midnight Memories."

"What kind of fun?" Zayn asks.

"We've booked a seven day cruise for you guys.

"Wow! Really?" Niall asks.

"Yep! The cruise is Royal Carribean, Oasis of the Seas. That is their biggest cruise ship. You are going to the Bahamas, St. Thomas, and St. Marteen."

"That's amazing." I commented.

"Isn't it? Oh, and did I mention you leave tonight. Ship boards tomorrow in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I better get going. Paul will call when the car is here. Have a good trip, lads." He said with a slight smile before exiting Louis' and my flat.

"Well lads. I better get going to pack. Lets meet back here at, say, 3?" Liam asked.

"Yep." Niall and Zayn both agreed.

A few minutes after they leave I look at Louis. He is in the process of making tea.

"Um, Lou?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He replies without looking at me.

"Do you remember what you dreamt about last night."

"Um, no. I don't think so. Why do you ask?" He asks a bit on the high side. I know him too well, he's lying.

"Oh. Just wondering. You were mumbling a lot."

"Oh. Okay. Well are you excited for this cruise? I know I am. The Bahamas are going to be amazing!" He changes the topic.

"Totally! I think we're going to Nassau, so we can go to that big watermark resort." I say.

"Yeah! Well, I'm gonna' go pack." He said while exiting the room.

"Alright. Me too." I mumbled as heading to my room.

After 30 minutes of intense packing, I was finally done. I decided to go in the kitchen to make myself a snack when suddenly I heard a loud bang coming from Louis' room.