CHAPTER 8 FULFILLING

He does not remember how he ended up in the Cormorants house only that he is here now and with murder on his lips. Everything he does is from muscle memory as he walks through this slightly ostentatious house. Another force is driving him now, a much more insidious one. He knows that the filthy husband is occupied currently trying to have his way with his poor wife, so the rest of the house is free reign.

Carefully the intruder walks up the right winding staircase to the second floor. He seemingly glides down the light brown hallway to a bedroom on the right. Opening the door, he walks into a large deep blue room. Everything about it inside is neat, obviously the mother made her children clean obsessively. In one fluid motion the man walks over to the side of the bed and rips the young girl from the comfort of her covers. Before she can make any sound, he puts his cold and clammy hand over her mouth firmly. He tries to flash a comforting smile, but it doesn't help the girl any.

Smiling he whispers to the girl, "I have some nice pink roses for you to look at."

Then looking at her pajamas he mumbles something to himself about how they, "won't work." Knocking her unconscious, he quickly walks over to her dresser and rifles through her clothes to find something nicer. Only the nicest of clothes can be worn at a concert. Next, he goes over to the bedroom parallel to the girl's and does the same with the two young boys inside.

As he drags the three bodies down the hall he barks maniacally, "He likes them alive and well dressed."