CHAPTER 10 DRIFTING

Agents Young and Prince walk over to Agent Amir Rashidi. Young's typically straight face frowns slightly as she nears in her eyes a foreigner. She was raised to never trust anyone, especially those who are descendants from countries like Iran or Russia. They should definitely not be allowed to be federal agents. Rashidi looks up at Young and smiles awkwardly. Having one with such a reputation that proceeds her dislike you are not something to take lightly.

Agent Young folds her arms as Prince speaks, "We need a list of names of all the musicians in the area with rap sheets of any kind, please."

Rashidi nods his head, "Yes sir."

Behind her Agent Young hears a young and tearful voice, she turns curiously. Standing behind her about ten feet is a young and naked woman with dirt and grime smeared all over her body. Her skin is gaunt, almost as if she is dead. The woman turns around and in place of her golden eyes are several pinks roses. Disjointedly the woman scuttles up closer. She tries to smile welcomingly but it nevertheless is unnerving. Next to the woman stands a little girl with long brown hair tied up in two pig tails. She has two pink roses jammed into her orbitals, replacing her eyes as well. Despite the deadening appearance, she happily cavorts around her mother. Young takes in a quick breath as her hand drifts quickly down to her nine-millimeter. Agent Prince turns and sees Young standing perfectly still with her hand hovering above her holstered gun.

"Are you alright?" he asks.

As if awoken from a dream Agent Young shakes her head, then shrugs and walks away.