D-Day

You were already both dressed up when you could hear Nanaba on the other side of the entrance door.

-Miche! Time to go. I still can't find Y/N, but I will, do not worry! See you in five.

You were blushing inside the room and could hear Miche laughing loudly in the bathroom.

-Do you think I can help her with this matter, he said to you gently removing your hair from your face before kissing you on the forehead.

You finished buttoning your shirt and putting your vest on your shoulders. Miche stood behind and started braiding your hair. You gave him your rubber band to finish it off and he placed a kiss on the top of your head. You let out a slight laugh. You began to head for the dining hall to eat breakfast, seeing Nanaba at the end of the hallway talking to some soldiers. She turned, thanked them, and came towards you at a furious pace.

-I'm sorry?! But can you answer the door when I knock on your room? That goes for you too, squad leader. I'm angry, damn.

You laughed, Miche ruffled Nanaba's hair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were now all past Wall Rose, stationed in a tower not far from the facility where some members of the 104th Division were. The mission of watching them was quiet. For now, you thought.

Suddenly, you heard Miche sniffing. Once. No, you thought. Twice. No, please. Before turning around. NO!

-Thomas!!!

-Miche? asked Nanaba

-Sir? answer Thomas.

-Get on a swift horse and deliver a report! It seems that there are no titans among the 104th survey corps... and a horde of titans is attacking from the south!!! Wall rose... has been breached!!

Nanaba and you pressed to the facility and ordered the young to hold their lunch and follow both of you, in order to escape the near titans.

-Miche? Where are the titans? asked Nanaba.

-Ahead of us. As far as my nose can tell... I can count nine.

You looked at a frightened Nanaba, who usually wore a serious face.

-Our worst-case scenario is happening right now...we've lost... humanity has lost...

Miche turned to her.

-No, not yet.

You seriously looked at him.

-Humanity's first defeat will come only when we stop fighting. We haven't lost.

Your heart started racing. Everything was going as planned in the story. No, please, no. You took your head between your hands, covering your ears.

-Now we fight, he suddenly said.

He looked at you with saddened eyes, but you were looking at your feet and did not see it. He wiped his eyes, taking a serious look, and put his hand on your shoulder.

-People are counting on us Y/N, this is no time to succumb to fear.

You suddenly took his hand.

-Miche! you shouted with teary eyes. Do you remember our promise? You stay with me, with us, at all times. You remember, don't you?

- I remember. Let's go now Y/N.

You stayed for a second, before following in his footsteps and climbing on your horse.