Annie Leonhart

After the events of the 57th Expedition, the Miche's squad took some of the recruits of the 104th division under their supervision. If you could remember correctly their names were Conny, Sasha, Bertholdt, Reiner, Ymir and Historia. You heard some discussion that they were kind of suspected of being like Eren. When your memories about what will happen tomorrow came back you also remembered something about an Annie, from the military corps. You decided to take some courage and went to Erwin's office. You could hear a "wait" from inside. You stood in front of the door waiting for a sign. A soldier opened the door.

-Yes?

-Good afternoon, my name is Y/N, I'm here to talk with commander Erwin?

-Y/N? you recognized immediately his voice.

How come everywhere you were going he was here? Miche opened the door letting you see the whole room. Erwin was standing in the middle, two soldiers in the room with him, a small blonde guy and next to him a young brunette girl. It wasn't the first you saw them.

-Can it wait? Miche asked.

-No. It's about the female titan.

Erwin raised his eyebrows and came closer to you.

-I know for a fact the identity of the one behind.

-Annie Leonhart? He asked

-I... yes. You paused. Did you already know?

-We were actually discussing it at this exact moment. How did you know about it? I am interested in that now.

How could you explain it? You started regretting that you came here, plus they already knew. You were going to be in trouble for actually nothing.

-I trust her, answered Miche at your place, she had strong feelings about quite a lot of things lately. She cannot understand her abilities, but we can trust them. I trust her.

You tried to look at him, but he was only looking at Erwin. The latter nodded.

-Thanks Y/N, this information is gold, we are now sure about it. You may dispose.

You saluted and left. Miche said some undefined words to his commander and followed you at a fast pace. He grabbed you by the shoulder, you stopped.

-Y/N, can we talk about yesterday. He asked in a worried voice. First of all, how are you?

-I'm fine, sorry about that. We can forget it. I think I was way too much shaken by the... events... your voice choked, remembering Adrian.

-And it's totally understandable, you know that right? He was now looking into eyes, deep into them. Talk to me, Y/N...

-About what?

-Everything?

You chuckled.

-Like you do with me, right?

You didn't want to sound like that. He had his reasons, you knew that, that were beyond you. Beyond the both of you and whatever your relationship was.

-Sorry, you said quietly.

-I should be the one apologizing about my behavior. I mean well, but I don't know how to do it. You are the first to... be in his heart he thought. You are important to me, in every aspect.

-Thanks for that, it's always good to hear.

You both weren't ready to express your feelings and it was killing you. Tomorrow was the day, and you didn't know about the future. Will you save him? And after that? Will you return to your real life? Will you have a choice about it? If yes, what would it be? How could you replace your life, in the real one, by all this? A life made of all these uncertainties. It was overwhelming. Too much to handle just for your head. But you couldn't talk to anyone.