Chapter 16: ...i dont know

(Just changed the sisters age)

Okay so everyone knows I'm nosy and that I want to get to the bottom of anything that could be bothering Ron and that he's my fav person ever and that we have a weird little thing going on- but I seemed to have really picked at an old scab or something when I asked him to tell me what was wrong with him. Everyday he's waking up more and more tired and more and more dead-looking. He won't even eat as much as he used to. Everyone pity's him, just don't let him find out.

"Hey... Can we talk", I asked walking up to Ronald.

"No, no I don't want to talk to you you're always in my business"

"Because I-"

"No! I really don't care what you have to say, you need to stop you're so fucking annoying even the corps won't come close you you'll just chase them away"

I Tightened my fists from the anger

"If I get in your business so much it's because I care about you"

"Yeah well how about you stop, everyone is on their own in this world Connie, you're not my mother!", as soon as he mentioned his mom he stopped and zoned out.

"It's something about your mom isnt it?, it's why you can't sleep? It's why you're acting this way"

He sits on the floor, back against the wall and puts his head in his knees.

"I hate how you can figure me out whole with such little information given to you"

I sit next to him, "do you want to talk about it?"

"I don't know", he says hesitantly

"I think it will make you feel better"

He opened his mouth like as if he was going to say something but then quickly closed it back

I stared at him for a moment

"...she...she died, way before this whole mess happened. It happened back in South Africa"

"You're from South Africa?", I interrupted

"Yeah, yeah I am"

So many things I should really know about my potential boyfriend...

"But back to your mother, how did she die?"

He zoned out again and stared at a door.

I figure I should really not rush him in this type of subject.

"She uh, she smoked...a lot", he fidgeted with his hands, "you know...one day she just got really sick and I didn't know what to do, I didn't have a dad. I...had a little sister but we were only 2 and 7, so we tried to take her to the hospital but she wouldn't want to go"

That must be why he's so used to smoking and does it so often...

He rested his voice for while

"And one day, I left for school. And came back, my sister was shouting my name and I went to go see and my mother was throwing up, she passed out then and that's the last time I saw her breathe", his eyes start to tear up and he bites down his lip.

I put my hand over my mouth and comfort him. "it's okay, it's not you're fault, it was never your fault"

"I should've made her go", he managed to say between tears.

"Ronald it's okay, you were only 7", I said "where's your sister?".

He started to cry even harder and mumbled out "I don't know..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone so sorry about the shit updating I really suck at being punctual but here you go! Enjoy the cliffhanger, more surprises to come late on
-kat (btw BATES MOTEL SEASON 3 IS SO GOOD I CAN TELL ITS GOING TO BE AMAZING DYLAN MY BABY HES SO HOT AND NDKDM)

Ps. Yes, I used the same guy in the pictures for my chapters, all the pictures are the same guy (Ron) aka Wade Poezyn he's super hot and a model and yeah I think he's from South Africa but you know, I also use the same girl (Connie) aka Lily Collins. I will probably use different characters later on but whatever