Nick Fury

"Oh hell! Well if it isn't Natasha Romanoff!?" Director of Shield Nick Fury emerged to the tip of the yacht. He wore a pair of black trousers with a hawaian shirt. Natasha had never seen him looking so casual. He bent over the edge and reached out a hand.

"Nick Fury, boy I've never been so happy to see you." She helped Yelena up and onto the boat. "-What are you wearing?" She said as she climbed onto the deck.

"I took the Shield mini yacht for a little vaca. Turns out work just seems to follow me 365 days a year - butler can you get my friends some towels!?" Yelena hobbled over to one of the deck chairs, Nick turned to her. "You must be the famous Yelena Belova. We thought you were dead."

"Yep well I probably will be soon." She bit down on her fist as her leg screamed in pain.

"She needs help as soon as possible. We need to get to a doctor. Probably a surgeon." It was when Nick noticed a shadow of fear appear across Nat's face that he realised this was serious.

"Ok." He nodded. "I know a guy. You've got to stay low though! You're still hot on the news everyday as one of America's biggest criminals."

Natasha rolled her eyes. She wrapped a blanket round her sister and pushed hard around the wound gaining a death stare from Yelena. Nick was watching the scene with a strange look on his face. "What?! Nick let's go!"

"Sorry, it was just strange seeing your.... caring side." He smirked before heading to speed the boat towards the shores. Natasha just rolled her eyes.

Yelena raised an eyebrow, "who is that guy again?"

---------------------------------------------------------
The boat sped to shore. Natasha had used the Shield wardrobe to get herself changed. She wore a black cap low over her wet hair that she wore in a low bun. Yelena had managed to slow the bleeding with the help of Natasha, but she'd still lost a lot of blood. The boat pulled into a quiet dock.

"Ok, I've got a car ready let's go." Nick helped Nat get Yelena over the side. She was weak and holding on for consciousness. It didn't hurt as much right now, she just felt numb.

Natasha caught her as her eyes slipped closed suddenly and she slapped her cheek snapping Yelena awake. "I don't think so!"

"Sorry but did you really need to hit me?" Yelena blinked.

Natasha nodded, "erm... yes, yes I did." They moved to the blacked out jeep without anyone noticing anything unusual. Nick didn't join them. Instead he shut the door without saying any goodbyes and knocked on the roof for the driver to move. Yelena turned to her sister with a frown.

"Something's not right." Yelena muttered. The driver didn't speak a word. Just sped off towards the street. Natasha noticed it was odd too. She kept pressure on Yelena's thigh trying to forge a plan. The sound of the doors locking was what made it sink in that something was happening.

"Excuse me? Where are we going and where's Nick?" Natasha leant forward, trying to get a better idea as to what was going on.

The driver didn't answer. Instead he turned into a private road and slowed as they approached a barrier. A man stood and returned a nod to the driver as he let them in. Yelena was struggling to hold on. "Natasha..."

The doors were locked. She had an injured sister and they were entering what looked to be a secure compound. Natasha Romanoff wasn't expecting this when she saw Nick Fury help them onto the boat earlier. She didn't know what to do.

The car drove inside and down a slope leading to a basement. The doors swung open and numerous men lunged to pull them out. Natasha kicked out, ready to protect them. She held onto Yelena who was being dragged out the otherside of the door. Natasha elbowed one gaurd in the head from behind then kicked hard at the guy trying to grab her sister.

There were too many though and the car was surrounded. Yelena was half unconscious anyway but she was soon out cold when a guard injected her in the neck with something. Natasha screamed for them to let her go. Two pairs of arms were used to restrain her back and she was dragged out the car. Her wrists cuffed behind her back. She felt weak as Yelena was rushed away, somewhere she didn't know.

"Stay calm and we won't inject you as well."

Natasha snarled at the guard. "I will be calm when you tell me what's going to happen to Yelena." She shoved a third guard away. "I'm calm! Back off!"

She watched, helplessly as Yelena was carried away inside. Confused and hurt at what had just happened. She felt angry at not noticing it wasn't Nick sooner. It can't have been right. He wouldn't betray her like that.

Natasha was taken into a blacked out room with a mirror. She recognised it straight away to be an interrogation room. "Take a seat Miss Romanoff."

General Ross sat at the table, a sly smirk upon his lips. He'd been waiting for this day for far too long and he was going to enjoy every minute of it.

Natasha was forced down opposite him, furious at herself. All that work to stay hidden, stay uncaptured had failed. "Congratulations Ross, you've finally got me where you want me."

His smirk grew into a smile. "I can assure you, you will pay for making this so difficult for us. You knew you were in the wrong otherwise you would've never run." Natasha looked exhausted, bloodied and bruised. She'd bled for this country, protected it, and this is how she was repaid - jail.

"I'm done. You have no idea how much I have given for this country, how much pain I have suffered, how much I have sacrificed!" Her heart was thumping in anger and she began to rise off her seat. A pair of firm hands forced her back down. "Do what you want to me but let my sister go."

Ross smirked. "Natasha Romanoff... given up. I thought you would've had a little more fight left in you. I'm disappointed."

He stood up and pressed a button behind him. The mirrored wall slid away revealing the view of a concrete cell behind them. Inside, a man looking a lot like Nick Fury lay limp and cold on the floor.

Natasha went to stand again to get closer but she was forced still. "What have you done?"

"You all had it coming. You'll join your good friend soon don't you worry. You shall all get what you deserve." With that he left the room feeling finally in complete control. Natasha on the other hand feared the worst. She had completely run out of ideas.