𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖍𝖎𝖘~

Nah~ you'll come crawling back to my feet eventually.

"You really like messing with my mind and feelings don't you?"

"It would have been better if you were to lower that attitude of yours a little don't you think?"

"Please don't temp me, I might not be able to hold myself back anymore if you continue"

"I'll say it twice now, I am no saint so please do not temp me. I don't have problem doing a sin"

"Looking at you already feels like a sin... So why not continue?"

"I wonder if you'll still have that attitude once I get you beneath me?"

"May innocent in your eyes but... I always think about having you in my bed"

"Every word that come out of your mouth are like a poem even if its vulgar "

"Listen the more you go around and stir me up the more it makes me want to drag you somewhere and do you hard just to change that attitude of yours"

"I wanna spoil you rotten please you like the queen you are but then at the same time you makes me want to have you in the sheets and give you some whipping."

"The way you get protective yet still be as gentle and soft when it comes to women especially myself makes me wanna give my everything to you whole."

"How come you treat them as if they're some kind of treasure yet whenever you look our way it's like were the filthiest thing in the world but hey I'm not complaining it's excite me~"

"You makes me wanna go down to my knees and kneel down for you at the same time I wanna make you go over your knees and kneel down for me, I wonder which is more exciting."

"Poisonous yet deliciously addicting so why not? I'm not afraid to die~"

"You're nice and sweet then turn sadistic and bitter like, I don't know what I like more but darn hell it excite me more"

"Looking for a sugar daddy? I have a lot of spoiling to do for you only~"

"Lips that constantly utter vulgar yet sweet words,oh I wonder how it tastes like..."

"I can do everything just for you, whether cleaning or killing I don't and won't mind, just say a word."

"You really look oddly doll like, makes me wanna dress you up all night long."

"Heard you like older guys so~ did I pass?"

"I'll make you mind either way"

"Those eyes really wanna cry yet crave for more"

"You're oddly gentle when it comes to women yet.. Oddly rough to guys