6

Takemichi with the other 4 we're in the infirmary after the happening, there were Michi tending to Atsushi Sendo one of his best friend.

While he does so Makoto Suzuki, Kazushu Yamagishi and Takuya Yamamoto sat near them looking specifically to one blonde. While tending Takemichi kept on muttering some scolds to Atsushi who he calls Akkun as nickname since long.

He was tended after that as he was about to go but was immediately put down and get done, as he stubbornly decline yet let them do as they please still mutter curse and whine.

They all go home when the bell rang, they first go to the teachers office well the four waited outside while Takemichi goes in he said that he'll talk to their teachers of why they weren't at their classes and he'll ask and take anything they missed.

... A minute past when Takemichi out of the office, then they all go. Chatting with one another though the 4 wants to open a certain topic they have been curious about.

Ne Michi, did you know Mikey?
Yamagishi ask glancing at him
Hm, not really he's Em's brother I saw him at her house when I go there to help her.
Takemichi stated as he continues
Ahh so that's why,
Yamagishi who nodding his head as if to say he understand
Yeah, .. But why did he say you're his "Bitch"?
Makoto then ask with a gesturing of two fingers on his left hand down and up to word " bitch".
Dunno,
Takemichi who shrugged
That's weird,
Takuya let out as the other nodded thinking the same.. Though boiling with something else when the guy claim Michi as if he's a toy.
Wanna crash into my house for today?
Takemichi as he stop and look at them
Sure!
Yamagishi said with his fist up his hand
Yeah!
Makoto second him
I'll tell mom, I'm sure she'll let me.. Especially knowing it's you.
Atsushi said muttering the last sentence
I'll do that too.
Takuya as he also take out his phone
Say hi to Aunties for me.
Takemichi said continuing his walk with the 4 behind him also doing so
I'm gonna tell her you ain't feeding me.
Makoto said as he is on his phone
.. Try that and I'll expose what my mom saw you doing in my bedroom.
Takemichi said threatening yet mockingly
Hey!! That was long time ago! ..." It was worth it anyway."
Makoto said half glaring at him, thinking the last
Heh sure whatever you say, you still did that in MY room could have done that in the bathroom or something where mom can't seen it... But of course you're a dumbass
Takemichi said as both his hand are at the back of his head as he walk grinning
Tsk, oh shush up.
Makoto clicking his tongue
Hai hai, what do you guys want to eat tonight?
Takemichi ask changing the topic as quick as ever
... Tinola!!!!
The 4 look at each other as if silently talking to one another then as they lit up all of them shout
Hehehe Tinola it is then. I know I still have some chicken there.
Takemichi just giggle at them, as he mutter recalling things for the said dish.

Oh, mom said you should visit sometimes she misses you.
Takuya said as he put his phone back.
Mom too, Mich.
Atsushi said too shrugging
Ma said that if ever you'll come visit tell me so that she can cook you some food... Am I adopted?
Makoto said then commented as he doze off.
Mine said that she misses you and that you should come more often.
.. Am I too?
Then Yamagishi second asking too
Hah, I'm thinking of that too.
Takemichi said giggling as he speeding to his way home.

The others look at one another then grin began catching up to Takemichi who speed himself more as the others were also doing so laughing.

When they reach Takemichi's house they were panting, Michi let them in and they all does their own, Takuya took a bath first then change second that is Atsushi then Yamagishi and Makoto last one is Takemichi. Who first prepare their clothes to change for the night and then cook their dinner. The 4 waited till he was done bathing and changing to start eating even though he said they should dig in first.

Takuya and Yamagishi wash the dishes, while Makoto and Atsushi goes and brush their teeth, Takemichi prepared his room even though he have 2 guest room they doesn't use it all they wanna sleep in his room.

After that they spend talking to each other, any topic they have in mind laughing and joking till they feel sleepy well the 4 wait till he felt so.

Takemichi's bed was wide enough to fit more than 4 people in a king size bed, so each of them could sleep there with comfort Takemichi in between Atsushi and Takuya, Makoto and Yamagishi made their way to his waist so yeah they basically cling to him like a toddler to a teddy bear.

Author note: Tinola is one of Filipino dish. One of my favorite dish.😋