5

Takemichi was looking for his group, alphas although weak having no much knowledge about fighting they wanna be a known delinquent they along with him are called as mizu group.

He makes his way around the school till he hear cheering shouting as if something grand and interesting is happening it poke his attention so he made his way there but what he see makes his mood foul and eyes darken.

There he sees one of his friends standing in a fighting stan against this much larger and practically older guy, he looked familiar but couldn't point out who, not that it matter what matter is he get to stop the fight get the guys out and it's over.

Oi!!
He shouted making the attention goes to him and the cheering to low down, his friends widen their eyes when they saw him.
Michi!?
Four of them called out
What are you doing here!?
The one with black hair on their group asked horrified of him being there
Get out of here michi!
The one with also blond yet close to brown haired
Michi don't do anything reckless and go already!
This time it was the guy with red hair that is on fighting Stan earlier.
Shut up you four! Who the hell is this and why are you fight him?
Takemichi immediately shut them down, he move closer to the two who was supposedly gonna fight. He calmly...? Ask who the big Ug ehem guy and why.
Unknowingly to him the mf was eyeing him disgustingly... (Creep) for he had his attention to his friend but the four along with the stand by really see it though.

The four glare at him while the others grin at it... Takemichi was confused and well a bit irritated since none were answering him instead they were having a staring contest.

He had enough so he goes to the red head and start dragging him he then glance at the three saying that they're gonna go but before they could even take a few more steps away the guy talked

Where do you think your going? Were gonna fight.
The guy stopped them as if annoyed
And why do he no, we have follow you?
Takemichi ask as eyed him raising his brows
Because they are a slave of mine. And If I say were going to fight then they're gonna follow and beside the others already bet on who they want.
What the guy said made his blood boil
... Fine you want fight. I'll fight you instead then.
Takemichi as he start stepping back closer
Huh? You?... Alright then but don't dare beg when I win. Bring me my bat!
As if mockingly the guy ask, then he shouted for someone to take his bat alarming the four
What no! No I'll fight let me go darn it! I'm the one gonna fight!
The red head start moving closer but was instead drag away the other 3 was also stop by the other standby
Shut up
Said the guy glaring at him, the others were also saying for Takemichi to stop and back down as they struggle to break loose as well, the guy eye Takemichi as if he were a prize.(not wrong but hes a creep so it's wrong)

Takemichi just stand there unfair with his size and threat.. But deep down he was holding his tears, not because he was regretting or is afraid ah yes afraid by someone who'll scold him after this reckless behavior of his.

The big guy suddenly step forward while Takemichi was in deep of thoughts and punch him in the face and gut. Takemichi wince at the sudden force to his body, he glared to the guy holding his stomach his spat a mixed of spit and blood.

You shouldn't be fazing out when you're fighting me!
The guy said laughing at that, not knowing that Takemichi has regain his footing and is... Fast, now there he was kneeling in one knee for Takemichi give back the punches he gave him one in the face and one in the gut. Takemichi proceed to punches his face left and right then back away with a jump.

The man was about to attack once again when a call shout was made

Kiyomasa!!

There stood tall, a guy with braided hair a tattoo on the side of his head were stepping closer to them more precisely to the guy. Another one was behind him except he was tad smaller, have long hair that it front tied only, having this none expressive look with those deep hollow black eyes.

Every guys there except for them(4 guys and Michi) bow and greet the two with "great work vice president!" Or "welcome president!!" Including the fucker who have nothing but talk yeah Kiyomasa guy.

But got kick in the gut instead for his poor way of bowing which is seen as disrespectful by the tall guy.

Takemichi feel like he have seen the short guy somewhere but couldn't point it out, speaking of him the guy walking towards him not minding his friend at all nor the beat up guy.
"Aren't he their member or something?, where I have seen this guy before? And why is he coming toward me, I know I don't have any issue with him.."
He thought as the guy kept coming toward him, grinning with that hallow eyes of his.

You what's your name?
He ask Takemichi when he got closer.

Ah, Takemichi Hanagaki.
Takemichi casually said, still having his mind of where.

Then from now on you be my bitch, Takemichy I'm Manjiro Sano Mikey for short.
He declares then introducing himself.

.. "Sano... Sano.. ahh, Em's brother..."
Only then when Takemichi realize who this guy is,

K.. Well I'll get going now, bye Mikey.
He said as he began walking away waving, he walk to his friends who's been staring and watching from the beginning seeing and hearing everything that happens. Before he could walk toward them he need to pass by the two, tall guy who still beating Kiyomasa. The tall guy stop when he notice him and stand up straight towering him,

Ken Ryuguji, Draken for short.
He stated
Takemichi Hanagaki, bye Draken-san.
Takemichi immediately said then left
Just Draken.
He immediately corrected him
Okay, bye bye.
Takemichi then left, goes to his friends and check them, one of them one with a plum hair have a mark of punch in the face. They 5 immediately left.

Continue.