10

Takemichi stayed at the Tachibana Household, the family really have so much trust on him for some reason, for instance they didn't even bother hesitate putting him on Hinata's bedroom to sleep for the night. Like, aren't they worried he might turn out to be a beast and attack Hinata?

   If only he knows who's the real beast between them

So, he insisted to be put with Naoto instead but Hinata already said that there's no problem, so he slept with one eye open that night by that I meant still conscious but asleep as he sleep with Hinata beside him on his arms.

No, this wasn't the first time he been on the Tachibana's but still he's cautious, he neither doesn't want to get the family's trust on him crumble nor does he want to cause any harm toward his Hinata at all.
______________________________________

Early in the morning did Takemichi left the household telling them that he'll just change then come back to pick Naoto and Hinata to school.

And just like on cue of leaving he came with a car, the two immediately go and buckle themselves, Hinata on the shotgun and Naoto to the back with, they first go to Naoto's side then to theirs.

It wasn't everyday that Takemichi take his car, he usually go with motorbike or mostly with bike. He's licenses ID was taken early and he was still underage so although recklessness is in his soul he doesn't take both his Car or Motorbike with him only occasional or so. (Responsible my ass he just doesn't want to damage his babies)

______________________________________

_______

Takemichi POV

I.. I honestly doesn't know how and why I ended up here, I can't even remember the route nor this people around.

One way or another, Mikey and Draken found me and once again drag me but to different location now I'm here facing their so called "gang" mates and base or so they called, name Toman.

And I feel like I heard that name somewhere and few of this guys seems familiar yet I can't point where I seen them..

Everyone welcome our new comer although he isn't an official member treat him as part of us. Takemichy introduce yourself?
Mikey stated grinning but when he turn to Takemichi for permission he turn his face soft looking..
...
Takemichi didn't answers

...?? Takemichy?
...
Once again was the same even when draken were the one to call him, he turn his head toward the exist as if getting the hint.

Don't you want to stay longer? Are you not please with them?
Draken asked almost anxiously as he couldn't really read the other

Takemichy are you hungry, I have Taiyaki here! Stay pleaseeee!!
Mikey.. Plead childishly holding the other's hand and using a bribe only to him works.

Takemichi Hanagaki I'm please to see all of you.
T

akemichi sigh turning no, looking down at everyone in front of him with an  unbothered look, introducing himself as if force

Yay! I'll introduce you to everyone yeah?
Mikey cheered not minding the tone
I'm Mitsuya Takeshi do you remember me?
Stepping up Mitsuya immediately introduced and asked with hopeful eyes

...?
Takemichi look at him blankly

Mana and Luna's Brother.. The one you met at the market.. I my sister got your number..
Mitsuya tried his luck once again not minding the curious blackening glance their leader throw him

Ah, how's little one and girl?
Takemichi remembers.. The two girls he met recently

They're doing good I'm sure they'll be happy to see you again.
Mitsuya smile at him,

Call me if you need anything or they do.
Takemichi blur out at the sentence, Mitsuya smile knowingly then step aside

Hakkai Shiba.
A tall lean guy, a scar to his lips, hair shave with a royal blue color and a design to the side, he could tell he was somewhat timid person

Nahoya and this is my twin Souya, we're the Kawata twin called Smiley and Angry.
A pinkish orange and blue afro came to his view, just like their alias they have the expression as their names. Tho he could feel that the one with blue hair was also timid like, is this what guys with blue hair is alike with?

Chifuyu... No, he couldn't be, is he?
Takemichi on the other hand didn't manage to see his reaction after he heard a name he was familiar with

Hey guys! Sorry I'm late I had to do something- Partner!!?
A blonde boy with greenish blue eyes came in the scene

!? Chifuyu!?
Takemichi exclaimed gasp seeing someone he knew among all the delinquents around him

Wahhh it's been awhile! How have you been?
Chifuyu immediately goes to him and give him a hug taking this chance as Takemichi didn't react well badly to it this lasted for only seconds then he asked

Good, you? How's auntie?
Takemichi answer then asked back

Same, she's alright she did say she misses you sometimes, but why are you here tho? Are you a new member? I thought you don't want to join any gangs because-
Chifuyu bubble questions after another was cut off when he was about to finish

No I'm not, my friend is your leader's sister so we know each other now he is introducing me to your gangmates.
Takemichi briefly explanation

Oh? Is that so, let's catch up some other day then?
Chifuyu nodding says
K.
Takemichi smiling even with his short response to it.

You two knew each other?
A boy with long black hair with a vicious look intervene after they stop and just look at one another, the two's attention went to him

Mhm, Takemichi was an old friend of mine, I met him from one of the soba shops and my mom like him so  we just you know click and became partners.
Chifuyu answered as he wrap his arm around Takemichi's shoulder and pull him close making the other lean toward his chest,

You're the only one that call me partner so I gotta get use to it.
He said with sass in his voice rolling his eyes yet he doesn't seems to mind the close contact.

Oh shush, you know you like it.
Chifuyu as he rub his cheeks to Takemichi's hair as his arms wrap more into a hug.

Doesn't matter, Baji is the name, hello!
The boy with long black hair and intimidating look came and said which confused Takemichi, he introduced himself and suddenly in a flash Takemichi already flew to the side after he was punch in his right cheek.

Everyone that was around was left stunted, Takemichi silently stand up and look at Baji with a sharp aggressive look