1

𝑩𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉
.
.
.
.
.

Its not a normal thing for any omega to get harass by Alphas or Betas unless... They have reputation, power or strength to counter them.

"Omega rights" do exist, they are allowed to go around and isn't shame as an omega much as they were before it just those small minded people that do and the usual target is them.
.
.

.

Now a group of guys see another group of guys ganging up a blond guy who is in between the two group but he was facing the one group who is having a business with him while they were a bit far from the scene.

The guys were eyeing the blond like he was some kind of dessert (I mean they aren't wrong but still gross) while the blond look at them smiling respectfully.

So why did you call me here?
As he kept his smile to look as respectful as possible

Nothing Takemichi we just wanted to have some fun with you.
Supposedly seductive yet it sound disgustingly turn off. Making the blond cring hearing it.

No thanks I'm busy, if that's all I'll go now.

As he was about to go still having a smile he bow slightly.

You bitch no one said you can refuse!
The leader? Yeah must be he was the largest there.

Yeah!
Another one shout

B**** not knowing it's position!
Then another.

They don't even see that the blond smile fade replacing his expression with a bored done one rolling his eyes when a bunch of other "insults" were thrown to him when it look like they were describing themselves instead of him.

And what are you? A bunch of lowlife who have nothing else to do but be arrogant and manner less?

His response made the guys quite, then their expression get more uglier it's suppose to be mad expression but... Theirs is unexplainable as they charge to him. Shouting "insults" to the blond who just kept dodging with a bored expression.

The other group watches the scene not knowing whether they should intervene or not, their leader infront and watches it unfold having interest to this blond person.

The blond seems like he is dancing as he dodge the punches the guys throw to him, the guys are getting tired and hurt.
Tired as they been throwing and moving around hurt since they keep on hitting each other instead of the blond who just dodges but whenever he do so they hit each other.
.
.

You guys done now?

The blond ask as the guys were panting their hands on their knees or chest as they catch their breath one of them charge again makes the blond roll his eyes as he bring his left leg upward and brought it back down with force to the guy's shoulder makes him wince kneeling infront of him the others look at the guy who is clenching his shoulder clearly in pain then back to the blond.

Suddenly a phone call? can be heard ringing, it was the blond's phone he took it out his pocket, answer it and bought it to his ear and ask

What is it Hina babe?

He ask as he put his other hand to his pocket.

Ah, I'm here at the ******** some seniors want to talk to me, why?
As he step on the guy infront of him with force about to scream he step once again to the guy and signing to him "shout and I'll break your back".
Making the guy shut up by biting his lips shut
Yeah, I'll go there now we are done talking anyway.
He said as he looking down his senior as if they were some kind of pest he then kick the guy he was just step earlier back to his group
Okay, see yah.
He said taking his phone back to his pocket then start walking away, to another groups direction he past by them not giving them a glance.

.
.
.

While for the beat up guys they hold their most beat up member which is because of someone's kick to his stomach and well half broken shoulder and start walking away but was stop by the other group.

They ask who the blond was well in a threatening intimidating way.
After they answer they immediately hurriedly walk away from fear.

Takemichi Hanagaki...
Takemichy, what an interesting one..

.
.
.
.
.

So~ how was this?
Continue or drop?
Hope you like it🤗