Ch. 25

"Are you free tomorrow?" Hannah asked Jimin as they ate. Something had changed in a month after all that happened.

No, he wasn't head over heals in love with her. That wasn't possible. But small conversations were more easy now. Maybe it was because she stopped annoying him. She'd only talk when spoken to. He wouldn't see her in the house as much. They were probably pretending that everything was alright.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Jungkook wanted me to invite you for his birthday party." Jungkook still hadn't forgiven him. The younger would only answer in yes, no or I don't know. Jimin tried talking to him but he politely pushed him away saying he wasn't ready for it.

"I don't__ think he wants me to be there." He poked the food with chopsticks.

"He asked me to bring you. I think that means he wants you there." She answered.

"When___ when did you two become close friends?" He asked making an eye contact with Hannah.

"I'm good person. The problem is that everyone seems to get along with me except you Park." She teased and continued eating.

"Why do you call me that?"

"What?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Park" Jimin replied

"That's your name."

"No, that's my family name. My name is Jimin. You keep calling me Park."

"Same thing."

"It's not."

"Well, we are not good acquaintances and I don't feel privileged to call you by your first name yet." Hannah shrugged.

"So you're coming to party? Or should I tell him you refused his peace offering?" She asked again.

"I'll be there." Jimin agreed with slumped shoulder.

                             ________

It really was peace offering as Hannah said. Jungkook kept giving him snacks all the time and even smiled at and hugged the elder when he wished him.

There was awkwardness, but soon it dissipated and Hannah was more than happy to see it.

It was her first time properly meeting other members of his group and they were sweet.

She laughed when they all including Jungkook babied Jimin when he was the 5th eldest one.

At some point, Jimin noticed Hannah sitting on the couch and Jungkook sat on the couch arm, a little bit higher than her. He was too close to her that it bothered Jimin. He felt a pang  jealousy creeping inside his heart but he dismissed the thought right away.

There was no need to feel jealous. They were just friends.'Then why are you giving this explanation to yourself. It's not that you like her'. His brain said.

"Hey Jungkook" he called for the younger suddenly and the other was quick to look at him expecting him to say something. But there was nothing to say, he just called him when he saw him leaning closer, his arm ready to wrap around her shoulder. He just needed to stop that.

"Do you mind if steal Hannah for a moment?" He said holding his hand out for Hannah.

"Yeah sure" Jungkook smiled feeling a bitter taste in his mouth. Hannah looked at his hand and then back at him and then raised her hand to hold Jimin's. Jungkook saw them moving away and his heart ached at the sight. Despite of all the things, they still looked perfect together, made for each other. He so badly wanted to deny it but seeing it made him think he'd never be able to call Hannah his. Too indulge in thinking about his tragic love life, he didn't noticed someone standing closer to him.

"You should try to move on." Taehyung whispered quietly.

"What__ what do you mean?" Jungkook panicked because of the sudden statement.

"You like her and it's not platonic. I'd like to remind you that she's Jimin wife. Also she considers you her best friend." Taehyung said glancing at the couple.

"I don't like her." Jungkook denied but his heart was racing. Was he that obvious?

"You do. I've seen you talking about her all the time. You don't talking about friends like that. You're stuck on her."

"I've moved on. Okay? " He furiously said keeping his voice low.

"See? You like her and you're lying that you've moved on." Taehyung calmly said.

"Okay and what do you want me to do? You know nothing." He felt annoyed by Taehyung's nagging. He at least out of all people shouldn't be saying this to him. The elder was always supporting whatever he said and now when he wasn't it made Jungkook angry.

"Maybe I don't. But at least I know that she's my friend's wife and he's like a brother to you too." Jungkook sighed at it. He had this argument with his own self so many times until it gave him headache.

"Do you think I haven't thought about it? I have but I can't control my heart."he said and helplessly stared at Jimin and Hannah laughing at Jin's jokes.

"Koo. Look around. There are people who love you and you're so oblivious. You're running behind someone who already belong to someone else, completely ignoring others who can give you all the love you need." Taehyung said who clearly was as hopelessly in love with him as Jungkook was with Hannah. But Jungkook was so oblivious of it.

"All the love that I need. Not what I want. And she's a person, she doesn't belong to anybody." With that he left.

Hey Galaxies 🥺
I hope you're enjoying this story.
Feel free to comment anything you want to say. I'd love to reply.
Don't hesitate to share your opinion about it 😍

Don't be a silent reader and show these two babies a lot of love. Also I wanna know something. Do you think that Koo should get a chance?If yes then tell me because I really feel bad for 🥺 poor baby.

Again show lots of love to it please ❤️❤️