31-35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Chapter 31:
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Chapter 31:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ruan Chiu Chiu has recently become obsessed with QQ Speed. In the name of practicing reversing and warehousing, she started to forget about sleeping and eating while playing. She woke up in the morning on weekends to do tasks. She played until noon and didn't get up. It can be said to be very dedicated.

Bai Longma didn't see Ruan Juejue going online for a few days, and sent her a private chat with some depression.

"Tweet, what are you doing? Why haven't you played games online recently?"

Ruan Chiu Chiu's answer was rather calm: "I'm training for a car, busy with business."

Bai Longma: "Training???"

Ruan Chiu: "Yes, to go to work."

She opened her eyes to speak nonsense, lied without reddening her heart, and easily fooled the white dragon horse.

Bai Longma: "By the way, we plan to organize an offline party together in a few days. Do you want to come to play? Only a few of us, no one else."

Ruan Chiu: "Forget it, I still won't go."

She is also very afraid that if some netizens know the original owner and pick up some of the original owner's chaotic private life, it will not be good.

Bai Longma: "Small gatherings, the kind of five or six people. In this way, you will only meet next weekend next week. You think about it first. Although I really want to see you, I can't go against your wishes."

Ruan Chiu: "Sure, I will consider it again."

Speaking of this incident, Ruan Chiu-cho suddenly remembered that Cheng Jun's alumni association did not know if he had gone.

She combed her messy hair a few times, tied it up, and went out to see what Cheng Jun was doing.

"..."

Ruan Chiu said with a black face: "Are you not in bigu again?"

Cheng Jun responded lightly, and he almost turned into a fairy.

After a meal, Cheng Jun regained his popularity, and his eyes were no longer distracted, and a little more energetic. Ruan Jiao sat beside him embarrassedly and asked, "Hey, has your alumni meeting gone?"

Cheng Jun said slowly: "Don't go."

With that said, Ruan Jiujiu immediately remedied 10,000 ways that Cheng Jun was injured by campus violence. She lowered her voice and said, "If you don't want to go, don't go."

Cheng Jun's expression of "what are you thinking about?" he squinted at Ruan Chuo.

As an outstanding representative of the school’s graduation, he was invited back to attend the school celebration as a man of the gods of that session, but Cheng Jun didn’t like to join in the fun, so he simply donated one million to his alma mater to make the principal happy. Bloomed.

Ruan Chiu-chuo is here to make up for a lot of plots. She looked at Cheng Jun tenderly, trying to say something comforting.

Cheng Jun: "The goose bumps are about to rise."

Ruan Chiu: "???"

This dog man shouldn't be overestimated.

...

Recently, in order to let Cheng Jun go to the company for a few days, Tu Nan forcibly gave Ruan Juju a holiday.

In fact, it is not considered a vacation, just let her prepare lessons at home, and then join the meeting in a few days.