66-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating LBNRAT » Chapter 66:
Led by the Nose Right After Transmigrating Chapter 66:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Ruan Chiu-chuo and Bai Long returned to the private room, the two men looked different. Cheng Jun looked much calmer and continued to eat the fruit platter slowly, while Wei Tian's eyes flickered, sometimes taking a complicated glance at Ruan Chiu, and sometimes taking a look at Cheng Jun, as if he didn't dare to say more.

Ruan Chuo asked curiously: "Did you guys talk about anything just now?"

"No, no, just talked about mountains and rivers..."

Ruan Chiu:? ? ?

Wei Tian quickly stood up, grabbed Bai Long's wrist and said, "Let's go, we have to catch the plane. You haven't finished packing your things."

Bai Long was dragged into the body and involuntarily followed Wei Tian forward, while not forgetting to wave to Ruan Chiu: "Then let's go, I'm sorry if the time is in a hurry!"

"It's okay, remember to send me a message when the plane landed." Ruan Zhuo smiled and watched the two leave.

then.

Ruan Chuchu lowered his voice and asked Cheng Jun: "You really didn't talk about some weird topics?"

Cheng Jun: "It's about mountains and rivers."

Ruan Chiu:? ? ?

Are these two men under attack?

At the same time, Wei Tian, ​​who was dragging Bai Long away, was uneasy. Bai Long finally couldn't hold it back anymore, and asked, "What the **** did you two say, I'm so worried."

Wei Tian scratched his head and said, "Hey, don't mention it. At first, I thought the boss was going to cheat. But after a long time, I wanted to give Ruan Chiu a little surprise."

"So?"

"He asked me how I chased you, and you said how I chased you."

Bai Long's face blushed.

"shameless!"

How Wei Tian chased her in the first place can be described as shocking and weeping. They were both still in college at that time. One night, Wei Tian drove her to a small hillside. The two of them sat on the hill. She had nothing to eat on the way there, complaining that she was hungry, and Wei Tian got out of the car. Take out a small cake.

She didn't eat a few bites of the cake, her teeth were slapped, and she spit out her palm and found it was a ring. At this moment, Wei Tian knelt down on one knee, picked up the ring, and gently asked if he could rehearse and propose marriage. At this moment, the sky full of gorgeous fireworks exploded.

Looking at the fireworks in the sky, Bai Long covered his lips in surprise, tears filled his eyes with excitement. Later, the two of them made stuffed stuff in Xiaoshanpo sauce...

Cheng Jun interrupted this passage, which also made Wei Tian wake up from a beautiful reverie.

"In short, that's it."

"Wow, after all these years of marriage, I want to surprise my wife. I cried. You remember that you will be so good to me in five years!"

"Good, good, absolutely no problem."

Wei Tian kissed her lightly on the forehead and hugged Bai Long in his arms.

He seemed to be distressed: "Then let me fulfill my responsibility as a husband, please."

"I hate it." Bai Long blushed and groaned.

...

On this side, real couples have their own ideas, and different beds have different dreams.