The beginning

Jungkook's POV

"Taehyunggggg" the maknae screamed from afar and back hug his hyung.
"Hey morning", V said aka taehyung. "Hehe morning! Any plans after school today? Wanna go catch a movie together?" he asked
"Yeah sure why not! Wouldn't wanna miss spending time with my best friend!" V replied

(Best friends? Sigh.. I want us to be more. But what if he thinks I'm crazy.. Crazy for falling for his own best friend.. a guy?)

In class all I could think about was my date with V after school, eh hem I meant, outing. Jungkook step out of it (I kept chanting in my mind) hours flew by, the final bell rung and I dashed out to meet V at our school entrance. Looking cool as always, standing at one corner, waiting for me.

"Hey V! Let's go!" grabbing his hand, dragging him to the mall.

"Woah slow down, kookie! What's the rush"

(Kookie? I love it when he calls me that. Makes me feel extra special)

"Cause the movie is starting soon! Come on! And umm V, let's take couple seats!"

V was hesitant but Jungkook couldn't care less cause that's how much he wants to be close to him.

They took their seats and the movie started a couple minutes later, it was a horror flick. Jungkook's favourite but he can't stand jumpscares.

"Erm Jungkook, can you don't sit so near to me" V felt weird

"But... Okay I'm sorry I'll move"

"Err yeah thanks"

The screen showed a scene whereby the main character is on a dark creepy alley, all alone, pitch black... Jungkook was covering half his eyes cause he knew there's gonna be a jumpscare. He wanted to move nearer to V but was afraid he'll get rejected again. Then suddenly... BOOM!

A scream escaped from jungkook's mouth and to his surprise, V took him in his arms, brought him to his chest, patted his head and said "Don't be scared, I'm here"

I turned rigid and froze.

Did he just.. Hug me? But he.. What's happening here.. Don't tell me..Omg is he.. No way